• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
yeah what nightmare said PLUS i have to go to a wedding ... SOMEONE should throw something next Saturday!

(not as in the sat coming up)

Frozen

Smash Lord
Expect another catonsville fest this weekend or next weekend...soon as curio stops being a lazy ******* and gives me a date for the next one i'll let you all know. This next one is gonna be friggin hot. = )

chinesahh

Smash Lord
ima post this here. guys, from now on, TA will be nice to husband/wife. this is in no way an order, i would just like it if you guys would respect my decision. *pound*

also, i wanna play some smash

IM me
koreankid489

Jasona

Smash Ace
I vanish for a few months and when I return, there is TA. who? what? when? where? why? a short history of recruitment would also be useful. I'm completely serious... what is TA?

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion

Ta has been around since like... ever.

Ta= Team Arlington, a huge INCLUSIVE crew, everyone who wants to be in, is, unless specifically stated, "Hey you're NOT in TA"

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
My only real and valid issue with Husband and Wife was the conspiracy with them and the Gauntlet tournament issue. Kinda' shady, but w/e's, I don't mind hanging out with them. It would be mad cool to get them to come to a TA smashfest.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
My only real and valid issue with Husband and Wife was the conspiracy with them and the Gauntlet tournament issue. Kinda' shady, but w/e's, I don't mind hanging out with them. It would be mad cool to get them to come to a TA smashfest.
It'd be mad cool if Husband tried to hae a lifting contest with Hova.

Hova, how much do you bench son? I'm mad light weight, I can BARELY put up 155 now a days, and if I can it's like, once.

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
Hova, how much do you bench son? I'm mad light weight, I can BARELY put up 155 now a days, and if I can it's like, once.
mad weak "son!" . mad weak!

<.<

Husband is freesh as shi+ but Hova! is just fuc/<ing Hova so .... Hova would win because i said so??!!!!

RONN!!!! seriously, like throw a festage NEXT weekened! and invite Catonsville fellowers down!!!!! HOW GRAND!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
RaRaRaRaRaRaRaRa*minute passes*RaRaRapinRachael - I can hold a fest on Sunday next week if anyone comes. lol Nobody wants to travel to my fests except people who aren't paranoid about going into the city. Though Catonsville is like right by me and like fifty people went there. >_>

Frozen - Why 2008? Why not assasinate Bush and put me in office NOW? You gotta get in the fray son and HANDLE THIS! >_< Also, I watched your video, and think you didn't grab enough. :( Sometimes I'll just grab people like five times in a row with Sheik (not chaingrab) just to jab them. It's funny. >_>

Vince/Hoba - Yeah!

Frozen - Catonsville needs to hold a fest son! This Friday to prepare for Nurok's fest!

Vince/Hoba - I agree with you!

Frozen - You should threaten Curio!

Frozen

Smash Lord
Bowsertree...that post was frikken epic. Your couch might even be spared the f'ing of a lifetime, since you wrote such a beautiful post.... i called Curio/Alex/homosexual-douchebag and he told me that Saturday October 21'st is the next smashfest...he just has to run it by his parents, but it's very likely it will be Saturday October 21'st. On a side note, all of us catonsville fellas are going to Nod3 on Friday from midnight-noon for the lockin on the 20'th, that's why the fest isn't on Friday.

So set your calendars folks, and tell your friends. We're expecting this one to be bigger than the last, and assuming none of you sodomize any pianos, there may be some playable TV's upstairs as well. Speaking of the last one, Curio says one of you left a black controller....so now I will redirect your attention to this thread, where what I just said is repeated.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1799735#post1799735

Oh and Bowsertree...that video is somewhat old, and in a mario vs sheik, chain throwing is NOT an option...but my friend made this video today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD9Z_rBuN9U

So go ahead and watch that if you get your jollies out of criticising my sheik which you couldn't beat...lol i'll have a good video on youtube by the end of the week.

This post was long.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
YOU COULDN'T BEAT HIS SHIEK!?

Wow

I want the BOBB title back.

Sheik ***** marth, and I win with Marth?

WTF!? RON! WTF! Gimme back the title you slant eyed gook! (even tho you're not remotely asian)

>.> lol I love this thread.

Added:OMG in t3h vidzors sheik almost spikes zors t3h fox, but doesnt. and I made sad face!

Also Added: Wtf why don't I ever read? Welllll i'll probably head down on the 21st, as well. Because, like, I love that place, and ****. I'll also bring that ohh so famous Rararachael if she's allowed to go!

If not, I'll bring some OTHER random hot chick... She may not be alive, but she'll be brought!

soo, who wants to help me kill a hot chick I can bring?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lol I beat his Sheik Hoba, just not with Samus/Falco. And you aren't ever getting your title back until you learn to fight Sheik. >_>

Frozen - lawl I'm gonna beat your Sheik with mine again, and Fox. >_>

Hova - I already did after Catonsville. :(

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lmao at people saying sheik counter to marth

imo at high level play its all the mindgames..... marth and sheik are even =p

Frozen

Smash Lord
Actually I just checked on them...they're starting to decay....i mean they'll be good for another 5 days or so but after that it's just too gross. So like, anyone for a **** party?!?!?!

P.S....god that was horrible

Frozen

Smash Lord
nightmare you're not bad but you're not exactly the most amazing marth i've ever played. And come on, I played you ONE game in sheik vs marth and it went to high percents on the last stock, so really now...wtf? I'll money match you and record it if you really want...

Ghostype

Smash Champion
No no CK... Sheik definitely has an edge on Marth. Slight edge. More power to you if you can beat Sheiks more than you lose to them, though.

Vince - lol If you use Falco or ICs, I'd simply use Peach. You can't counterpick me, you'd just have to rely on playing better than me. >_>

Frozen - No because they probably stink.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Yeah, dude, your opinion of high level play from what sheiks? Like, you're just basically wrong...No offense, but at High level play it's RIDICULOUSLY in Sheiks favor. Like DSF vs Ken's Marth. and Azen's Sheik vs Ken's Marth. (Added) But when it's a lower leveled Sheik, It'd definately be even.

Ken loses. That's high level play.

Frozen- We played at Nod3 too, i remeber winning a set. >.> I do reallllyyyyy bad against sheiks, tho, so like, that's why I'm surprized ron lost. Not that your sheik is horrible, it's just that I assumed he'd do better against a sheik than I would. No offense intended, but I might hit up a MM or two at the next festage, but probably not until after I get a lot of practice vs Sheiks.

Ron- I'm gunna call double blind picks from now on, like at all times. I'm tired of everyone always counter picking everything I use. X_x

Added: I might not attend tournies for a while, just fests, because I need to save money. This weekend I'm TRYING to go to Nuroks, but I have SATs that morning >.<

ADDED AND ALMOST URGENT!

I'M TAKING A BUDDY OF MINE AND TRAINING HIM AT MELEE! I MAY NOW HAVE SOMEONE TO TRAIN WITH! We'll see. His name is Vance, and on here I think his s/n thing is Sinar

CHINESAH!!!: Add Sinar under Baltimore!

cmart

Smash Lord
Actually I just checked on them...they're starting to decay....i mean they'll be good for another 5 days or so but after that it's just too gross. So like, anyone for a **** party?!?!?!

P.S....god that was horrible
Your sense of humor is delicious.

Top Bottom