• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hey hey Vince, Frozen plays a smart Sheik. I wasn't surprised I lost those first matches, I lose to Plairnkk everytime I play him, my Sheik victories are actually rather low. But like I said I avenged myself later. lol

And I'm fine with double blind. I might use a character I never use, just to throw you off.. >_>

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
wtfuhhhck, havent checked this **** in mad long and theres **** about hott chicks being brought. wtf! ill just bring Natalie Portman! anywho, i can start going to these Kablams after tomorrow! CURSE YOU SATs and Wedding! AND LET THIS BE KNOWN! i miss all of you very much!

wtfuhhhck Vince, you're bringing Vance! now i have no one to do **** with. how nice! Vance is too good at everything, just to let everyone know in advance!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Lol Vance is SERIOULSY playing peach, not even kidding

Everyone- Vance is my bud from school, and he benches like 250, and he plays peach. It'll be funny when you see him. He break EVERY Peach Player stereo type, like, ever.

Rachael- I'll still fux with you, and if you came over I could train and coach you, but like, yeah. So Far Vance is probably a lot worse than you, however I see him doing well in the future.

He's very psyched about Wii, and is training now because he wants to be a beats with Snake =)

Ranma- Yeah, Plairnkkk>>>>>>>> You and me. By like, a lot. Lol, Frozen is good of course, he took a match offa me once, but like I FIGURED you'd do better against any sheik than I would, because I main marth and what-not.

Chinesah- *pound* go to Nuroks, I'm going after SATs and ****, rofl.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
THIS JUST IN!

TEAM CAPTYAIN FALCON KNEE! (Vance and Justin, my friends) DEFEATS NIGHTMARE HAND IN A HUGE UPSET!

When Hands was questioned as to why he went low tier, using ness, his response was slurred, and filled with anti-communist, and anti-anti sematic remarks along the lines of 'you're a nazi loving communist *******'

That is all.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
You know NKK would just knock you out of any tournaments you enter Redd, so what'd be the point of going to one for you? He's like the Asianer Ken.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
*doesn't raise hand* =(

Ranma- I would "knock him out of the tournament" by hitting him in the head with the GC. He'd be out SOOOOOO cold.

BUT i'm less asian than ken, unless he's like, 1/4 japanese, then my half loses!

However the comparison hurts my feelings... I'm not that ugly am I? LOL... J/k...

But seriously guys, we ALL know the pro gamer dream-boat is Azen.
<3
|
<3

SOOOO DREAMY!

Added: ****, my posts are mad gay, and **** >.> All of this is ALWAYS meant in a STRAIGHT AND NON THREATENING WAY! However, if Azen decided to go gay, honestly, who wouldn't go gay for azen!? (yet again, straight and non threatening)

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
*doesn't raise hand* =(

Ranma- I would "knock him out of the tournament" by hitting him in the head with the GC. He'd be out SOOOOOO cold.

BUT i'm less asian than ken, unless he's like, 1/4 japanese, then my half loses!

However the comparison hurts my feelings... I'm not that ugly am I? LOL... J/k...

<3
|
<3

SOOOO DREAMY!

Added: ****, my posts are mad gay, and **** >.> All of this is ALWAYS meant in a STRAIGHT AND NON THREATENING WAY! However, if Azen decided to go gay, honestly, who wouldn't go gay for azen!? (yet again, straight and non threatening)
NONONONONONONONONONONONONO, never again... that is all

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
<3
|
<3

SOOOO DREAMY!

.... wtf? Vince is now gay??? Errm .... right and i love Azen in a straight way

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
... I wouldn't.... But I'd hit that Azen guy.

In a straight non threatening way.

Wow, I have the gayest posts ever.

Speaking of "wow" I will be resubscribing to world of warcraft soon, and appologize to everyone, because I'm gunna be so bad @ smash again >.>

I'm sorry everyone, but I can't help it, my friends at school ALWAYS talk about wow, and I quit when i was lvl 51, and I don't wanna never know about end game! =( PLUS BLOOD ELF HUNTERS ARE GUNNA BE MAD NICE!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I play horde now.

51 orc huntress on dentarg, she's ugly as hell.

I want to re roll for Burning Crusades if my buddy Rachael decides she'll buy her fat, mean, ugly, ex the burning crusades, after that big fat mean ex boy friend of heres buys her a wii =P

Are you on Duskwood, What level is whoever is on there, will they help me out if I re roll, and is it PvP (because I don't really do pve, but i might if it's like, you on there)

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
I play horde now.

51 orc huntress on dentarg, she's ugly as hell.

I want to re roll for Burning Crusades if my buddy Rachael decides she'll buy her fat, mean, ugly, ex the burning crusades, after that big fat mean ex boy friend of heres buys her a wii =P

Are you on Duskwood, What level is whoever is on there, will they help me out if I re roll, and is it PvP (because I don't really do pve, but i might if it's like, you on there)
yeah thats where i am, i'm only 19, but my friend brain and his friend dan are 60, and they help me out a lot. Also Da Shizzy is on this server. It is PVE, but only cause we dont want to get killed by **** in like Stranglethorn vale and places where good quests for both sides are.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
yeah thats where i am, i'm only 19, but my friend brain and his friend dan are 60, and they help me out a lot. Also Da Shizzy is on this server. It is PVE, but only cause we dont want to get killed by **** in like Stranglethorn vale and places where good quests for both sides are.
That's why when i hit 50, I got my new talents went to STV and ***** everything I could find with a little group of a 60 UD rogue, a 60 Orc Shaman, a 42 UD mage, Myself (at that time a 50 hunter) and an epiced out 60 Orc Warrior.

Eventually alliance called out the whole ****ing server, and tried to **** us, at which point we made our main operations repelling them from Grom gol base camp (or whaever it is the zeppp drops you off). It was a mad fun night...

I ended up camping on the entrance arc, and raining arrows on everything, while a good few people from Sharks with lazers pew pew (the transfer guild on that server, who kick ***) ended up realllly ****** a lot of alliance.

I got 92 Honorable kills that day, with out stepping a foot in the barracks, lol.

That's why I play Pvp.

HOWEVER for 5% tax I'll re roll on there. if you have AIM of MSN hit me up, @ Nightmare KoRn Kid (for AIM) and Goshien_Z@hotmail.com (for MSN) because.. like, talking to 5% on smash boards = good, but talking to 5% on AIM= Great.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
ewww at yall playing WoW on a crappy server reroll on Black dragonflight when Burning Crusade comes out because that where all the smashers are i joke you not =p and also blood elf pally and blood elf rogue <---- closed beta LMAO

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Okay, look... don't try WoW, like crack... basically the same price, and more destructive to your life style.

Blood Elf Paladins are going to be too common, and with everyone re-rolling warlock (since now they can **** pallies even HARDER with the ability to dispell paladin's bubbles) it's gunna be sorta hard not to get your **** handed to you!

Blood elf Hunters are looking mad sexy, though.

Beside, why re roll on a crappy server I never heard of?

My top list to reroll on are.

Dentarg- because i can twink myself
Duskwood- 5%
Warsong- Best server
Korgath- Best guilds
SOme random Rp server- to make a ajck *** of myself as "Lothar" of the hill people =D

ADDED!: ROgues suck BBBBALLS! When you can DPS as hard as a hunter, and a mage, with out being all up in the way, I'll give a **** about your chewy leather wearing carapaces! (rofl, my buddies Mouring, and Justin play rogues, and I hate on them all the time! Actually, rogues really aren't that great, still, lowest damage of the DPS classes COME ON PEOPLE LET'S ALL JUST GO MAGE! X_x)

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
Blood elf hunters may be looking good, but with the Shamans new ability to duel weild, there will be no stopping them on their rampage. They will become the new definiton of DPS, and they will be cheap as hell since they can fight short range as good as a rouges, heal well, and have good casting abilitys. Welcome to the new world where no one will be anything execpt a shaman.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Blood elf hunters may be looking good, but with the Shamans new ability to duel weild, there will be no stopping them on their rampage. They will become the new definiton of DPS, and they will be cheap as hell since they can fight short range as good as a rouges, heal well, and have good casting abilitys. Welcome to the new world where no one will be anything execpt a shaman.
Shaman will **** 1v1 still!

and Get ***** when there's more than one person fighting more than one person! Still.

X_x

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
sigh at people who have never hit 60 lmao!
I know right?

I played for about 4 months! and check this out, these are the characters I remeber! (seeing asit was summer vacation i HONESTLY played ABOUT 8 hours EVERYDAY)

Alliance:
Azgalore: Human paladin 21, Night elf hunter 16-8 (I can't remeber)
V(something IDK the name, it started with a V tho): Human Paladin 18 Dwarf warrior

Horde!:
Dentarg(my main sever): 51 Orc hunter, 19 troll hunter, 24 UD (HOLY!)preist, 14ish UD warrior, lvl 1UD Bank character

Some gay PvE server a guildie of mine told me to roll on, i honestly dunno the name: 14 troll hunter, 20ish troll mage

I'm going to stop posting baout wow now, tho.

hova

Smash Champion
yeah do that, stop posting about wow on the smash boards (cuz it's really ***** gay)

all of u need to continue to post about the amazingness of TA

****, Yeah

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
TA is amazing.

Has everyone else seen the website? AND the two dogs doing it, and then the one dog throws up!?

That **** is hilarloius!

So, who all is going to the Catonsville fest?

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
so yea... when did this forum become WoW + dogs throwing up :p

on another note, What equipment do you guys use to record smash matches without affecting the playability of smash? like what cords, graphics cards, gadgets... ect

Ghostype

Smash Champion
That's a good question. >_>

Who's interested in Smashing over here next Saturday? Smashfest? Or one, or a couple of people? ^__^

Top Bottom