• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Frozen

Smash Lord
omgz i r never met a reel gurl befoor!!!

lol yeah you should come, it will be some good times...and we sure as hell don't want another sausage fest!

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Hey, new to Baltimore, but not to Smash, I live in the Mount Vernon area if that means anything, right next to the large Washington monument, I'm a Samus and Link player, depending on the opponent and the day. Glad to be here. Let me know if anyone wants to play, I'm good on Thursday nights, Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays, SN is Hyrulean21, I know, original. I want to play some of the best Baltimore has to offer, so let me know.

cmart

Smash Lord
Oh **** Mt. Vernon??? I live in Mt. Vernon pm me your adress and we can play sometime. If it's near the monument that's mad close to me.

hova

Smash Champion
hrmmmm the fresh meat around nyah doesnt know how to respect their elders and such

someone inform him of who he is talking to -.-

he's the #1 stunna, ya dig??

my asian sensei, best of maryland's best, living legend, humanoid typhoon

5% pain, 50% pain -- that's what you'll get for messin wit da name

chinesahh son, all noobs better respect that **** :mad:

Frozen

Smash Lord
624 Frederick Rd, Baltimore, MD 21228....you just have to look for a big sign that says Piano Man though...keep in mind the place is a store (they sell pianos lolz) and it's gonna be closing at 6:00...at which point we own up the basement.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
... wow... this sounds like it's going to be amazing fun.

Piano store after hours, it's like some action movie.

Hova will be the hero, and I'll be the comic relief/side kick

Frozen choas and his buddies will be like our guides as we adventure through a horriblely cursed piano shop, and we end up with like 50 super models, and I'm all like "that piano ain't cursed no more" and everyone laughs and hova round house kicks some old asian master.

Okay, none of that is going to happen, but I'll still try to come.

Frozen

Smash Lord
... wow... this sounds like it's going to be amazing fun.

Piano store after hours, it's like some action movie.

Hova will be the hero, and I'll be the comic relief/side kick

Frozen choas and his buddies will be like our guides as we adventure through a horriblely cursed piano shop, and we end up with like 50 super models, and I'm all like "that piano ain't cursed no more" and everyone laughs and hova round house kicks some old asian master.

Okay, none of that is going to happen, but I'll still try to come.
You win sir.

That would be epic.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
i wish i could come, but I have no ride, and even if someone did offer to drive me, my parents would be like, i dont know them, your only 13 and blah blah blah.

Goryal

Smash Rookie
I live about half way between Germantown and Mt. Airy. Put me down for Mt. Airy as is the lesser of the drives.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Hova- Link Ditto. My Link v Your ness, My Pika Vs Your Link. My Pika vs your Ness.

I also WANT to get a game of two with your falcon, and falco, but i guess THAT won't be happening...

WHo all is going to catonsville?

i wish i could come, but I have no ride, and even if someone did offer to drive me, my parents would be like, i dont know them, your only 13 and blah blah blah.
DUDE you sooo look 21.

Frozen

Smash Lord
How do i vote Bowsertree for president?...someone slip his name on the ballot like that's a guy who should be leading the nation....and on a side note...nice games hova = )

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
>< **** it, i dont see myself making it to ccx, and i would love to play HOBA's link, i guess ill just have to ask nightmare how he is :/ cause you cant just ask a person how good they are, cause ill get either an idk, im not that good, or im god, all of witch will not be acurate... you know? you gotta know how they fight.
I WANNA LINK DITTO PPLS >< **** me for not being able to go!

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
BTW!, i made a lil link 'combo vid' a few days back, i mean its not bad concidering that the vids i had, i SUCKED royaly, they were taken like 2 years back, and it was played on a tiny screen on the computer, AND i only had 3 to choose from... but hey, it didnt turn out to bad at all, and links jumps and attacks sync up to the music VERY well, so yea, if its not a combo vid, its a music vid :p

if u wanna see it just im my aim, my SN is AkaGoodguy ;D

P.S. I dont wanna put it on youtube or google video cause i dont want to have noobs stealing any of my link tricks i worked so hard to learn... not until they are known to be my tricks, ya know? be like OHH he pulled A SPLODE! ;3

Ghostype

Smash Champion
How do i vote Bowsertree for president?...someone slip his name on the ballot like that's a guy who should be leading the nation....and on a side note...nice games hova = )
You can't vote me president, I'm already there. **** yo presidential nominations.

>< **** it, i dont see myself making it to ccx, and i would love to play HOBA's link, i guess ill just have to ask nightmare how he is :/ cause you cant just ask a person how good they are, cause ill get either an idk, im not that good, or im god, all of witch will not be acurate... you know? you gotta know how they fight.
I WANNA LINK DITTO PPLS >< **** me for not being able to go!
Dude, HOBA is stuck in my brain now. I'm calling him HOBA from here on out. >_>

DOSV - The next Azen! And I'm kinda like the inferior cmart. >_>

Frozen

Smash Lord
Just to let you all know...there's going to be another smashfest at piano man in another week or 2, i'll let you know once i hear a date from him.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Hey Redd, if you still want it, I can give the NPN tape to you the next time I come over.
OMG **** YEAH ROFL, that'll be hilarious.

Come over today if you can, more ls edgeguarding for me =)

Alexandria pho lyfe

edit: call my cell before/if you do decide to come, your dad has it

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
ehh -.- all the upcoming Kablams seem to be in VA! =/ ! Ron, you should throw another festage! it was quite the funn last time!

Top Bottom