• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

FOB

Smash Ace
No I don't think he was... unless you got my bracket of course... my bracket were just some foxes at their first tournament.. lol they thought I was some pro Doc player... -_-'

Jasona

Smash Ace
where are all the md samus players? this is the east coast, what ever happened to all of those wes wannabes? why am I the only one around here playing as samus? aside from dosv...
bah - I'm going to go drown my sorrows in some brown rice, while balancing on an exercise ball and watching "ouran HS host club" on youtube

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I love your honesty~

Lol I was gonna come but Redd's thingy was free and I didn't have to worry about...

Azen
KM
Chillin
Greg
Aho
Kirbstir
Meep
Kaiser
Chinesah
Tope
Fonz
Wife
Husband
Plairnkk
Neo
Chudat...
Rachel! O_o;

Ehh... NOVA tournies are such rapesies XD.
Lol afraid of Rararapin Rachael!

Seriously CK, you're not exactly going to sway the tide of a tourney. No offense I definately don't either. Still, no one's like "**** I got CK first round" while people ARE like "**** I got doll!" (And no one, NOT EVEN NEWBS, are EVER like "**** I got Nightmare >.>")

I'm not TRYING to hurt your feelings, it's just fairly strange to hear you comparing yourself to doll... >.> When have you been asked by Husband to team with him? Or even asked by chillin to team with Azen LOL

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lol NKK is a mean old man who likes shooting people down. Like he put down my mad Boozer skills at Nod3. >_>

Jasona - lawl, they'll be back, when Samus isn't outnumbered five to 25 by space animals, every tourney.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I AM a mean old man

Plairnkk- you're just mad at me because you disagree with Sheik > Peach =( why can't we all just get along despite our character match-up-opinion differences?

Ron- ...you used bowser in a MM against Chillin... I have every right to joke about anything THAT silly.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if you actually read my posts you'd see that i think sheik has an advantage on peach, it's just not profound.

and that's not why i'm mad at you. I'm mad at you because you pick arguments for no reason and attempt to put people who are far better than you in their place (ck)

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
-_-

I'm sorry I disagree with you on stuff and talk about them on the interwebs.

But you also straight up insult me during matches. It's all chill, especially because i know Hova's better than me, but when I'm winning a friendly against him you were like 'NKK has no talent' or something, and at the first Nod3 when you were supposed to be coaching me against a sheik player, when i was up by three stock and started to feel the last stock pressure you didn't really help, and instead made Jokes about how bad I was when I started losing stock.

I've been fine with that, because you're a cool guy to chill with at tourney, but it's not exactly like I'm doing anything completely dickish just because i disagree with you on a match-up AND because I don't think CK is as good as doll... It's probably more mean to make fun of me during matches than it is for me to argue ove match ups with you.

I wasn't trying to tick you off when i was arguing the match up. And I wasn't trying to insult CK, hell, I haven't played CK in tourney EVER. I'm just saying stuff and you're getting all pissy because I disagreed with you man.

Chill out man. You're really cool, and I'm really not trying to tick you off man.

Ron- It was funny tho. I'll even admit that.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Chu's Bi-weekly was really crowded last week, if I can't get a ride easily, I'm probably going to skip it.

But if I can get a ride then we CAN play a few. But hell, if you beat Hova and Plair thinks you'll win, then I probably won't win any matches. =P

Edun- You need to go to places if you wanna play >.< But if you'll gimme gas money I'll drive out there, >.>

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
Doll doesn't like me and Nightmare finds that funny? -.- rofl i am extremely annoying so it's alright. i try to make friends with people to quickly so i dont feel left out. ktb.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
Rachael, u need to go back to cookie monster....now. Batman is just gay. and nkk, do u know if hova is going to the next CCX, cause i wanna 5$ mm him.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill $5 mm NKK with peach or fox or sheik

but anyway@5%tax hova attends most the ccx tournies, he loves that place.

i think he's planning on getting really drunk so he may not wanna mm

Nurok

Smash Lord
I would pay for gas money.
just someone come.....
AND ill also pay for gas money if peeps take me to CCX and back to my house.
like.
however much it isneeded to pay.
not too much tho, like 40-60 bucks
i only bring around 75 dollars.
:/
****it @ money...
-edun

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Rachael, u need to go back to cookie monster....now. Batman is just gay. and nkk, do u know if hova is going to the next CCX, cause i wanna 5$ mm him.
MM me? I wanted to play you a few ccx's ago but you completely dissapeared.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I would pay for gas money.
just someone come.....
AND ill also pay for gas money if peeps take me to CCX and back to my house.
like.
however much it isneeded to pay.
not too much tho, like 40-60 bucks
i only bring around 75 dollars.
:/
****it @ money...
-edun
i can prolly take u, u'd only have to give me like 25 cuz im not trying to make money i just need to have it completely cover the amount of gas ima use to drive u

hova

Smash Champion
yo son it will not take $25 dollars to pick up and drop off nurok, 25 is **** near a whole tank of gas

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
25 dolls is ~ 10 gallons if ur going for 2.50 which is about what gas is.

Nurok lives about 45 miles from me, and to pick him up is 45 miles to his house, 45 miles back. i then have to drive 45 miles past my house to drop him off, then 45 miles to return. So that's 180 miles overall. My car gets about 20 miles to the gallon, so i guess ur right, he could pay me 22.50 instead of 25.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
if your serious about that, then hellz yah i'll 5$ mm u. and also redd if u wanna 2$ mm thats fine.
Word. Also, does anyone know Blue_Light's telephone # or anything? cause he lives like down the road from me but he's never online.

I need a new sig =(

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
Lol Rachel if you are coming to the VCu Halloween thingy, def try and dress up as Batman. XD;
i'll def do that. i promise; however, Doll you have to be either Cat Woman or Posion Ivy. Posion Ivy is way more sexier than Cat Woman. If you won't settle for either of those, dres up as Robin =P

Doll is too fresh !!!!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
i'll def do that. i promise; however, Doll you have to be either Cat Woman or Posion Ivy. Posion Ivy is way more sexier than Cat Woman. If you won't settle for either of those, dres up as Robin =P

Doll is too fresh !!!!
He would look much better as Ivy from Soul Calibur =)

@Bowzatwee: Like he lives way down the road, like in the part of the area where people get killed lawl.

cmart

Smash Lord

Doll is too fresh !!!!
PICTURES PLEASE MOTHER****ERS

Doll

Smash Journeyman

Doll is too fresh !!!!
lol my body + fake boobs = yes for the poison ivy. But my ***** = No :].

So.. instead of poison ivy, I'll be dressing as peach. >_>;

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
This thread has gone way down hill, at one point there was no cross dressing. Look what we have become... Look... what we have become...

Plair- Why would I throw away money matching you? You're obviously superior, and I am not rich... However if the game were made even, by having you using someone like Pichu, or Mewtwo, I might be entised. =P

5%- I say we play a MM with out using Sheik, or Marth. >.> lol (see trying to make the odds at least even >.> people who are > me need to REALLY work for my money!) ALSO you get the ebenfit of trying to learn a new character so you can **** me with them, instead.

Nurok- I'll come out there sunday if you will give me money. I REALLY need money.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
This thread has gone way down hill, at one point there was no cross dressing. Look what we have become... Look... what we have become...

Plair- Why would I throw away money matching you? You're obviously superior, and I am not rich... However if the game were made even, by having you using someone like Pichu, or Mewtwo, I might be entised. =P

5%- I say we play a MM with out using Sheik, or Marth. >.> lol (see trying to make the odds at least even >.> people who are > me need to REALLY work for my money!) ALSO you get the ebenfit of trying to learn a new character so you can **** me with them, instead.

Nurok- I'll come out there sunday if you will give me money. I REALLY need money.
Fine, no marth or sheik, only if that means that neither of us can use either one. ( u cant use sheik, and i cant use marth). I will crush with some low tier character.....as soon as i make fob take the time to teach me how to play one. (Doc power)

Top Bottom