• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Frozen

Smash Lord
This is gonna be the only WoW post I make...because this really isn't the place for it, but since everyone else is...here goes.

60 Hunter (Alliance) on Frostmane...decked out in giantstalker/dragonstalker with Rhok'delar

60 Mage (Horde) on Shadowmoon...decked out in Rank 10 PvP gear, with a Sageblade

37 Druid (Horde) On Durotan...For those of you who are considering getting the game or resubscribing or whatever Durotan is probably the best server...I know a lot of you went to the Nod3 smash tourney last month (which btw they said they won't be doing again = /) and yeah Nod3 has made a guild and they plan to start doing 20 man instances and whatnot with everyone logged in at Nod3 by the end of the October, so I'm trying to level my *** off and hit 60....a third time = )

Anyway.....

Nod3 lockin is tomorrow...I would really like it if more smashers came = /
It's 12 hours for 20 bucks and a free bawls....last I heard there's 8 spots left....

Also....

MOTHER ****ING SMASHFEST IN MOTHER ****ING CATONSVILLE SATURDAY...BE THERE MOTHER ****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Frozen

Ghostype

Smash Champion
What time are you going tomorrow? If I came down to Catonsville after work on the bus, would you take me down? Wouldn't be out of your way at all. ~_~

Nurok

Smash Lord
whenis this lockin thing gonna start? i think ic an make it cuz theres.. NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!
wooo
-edun

cmart

Smash Lord
I've had my head in the sand for a while, and people talk about ***** wow? **** guys, get a real life.

Btw when is the next tourny (after this weekend)? I'm busy over the weekend but would really like to smash sometime soon.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
WHAT THE **** VANCE POSTED!?

To be in "baltimore finest" you must defeat the figure heads of baltimore's finest.

Dosv
Nightmare
Ranma
That one guy with long hair and a trench coat who spams D smash
Nikk
and like...IDK WHO ELSE!

BUT, TA, on the other hand, is all inclusive.

ADDED: Actually Frozen, unbeknownst to you, you were ALREADY in TA! It's amazing how it works.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Any combination of me and BL or DOSV would have taken you two down, Vince. Be glad we never crossed paths son. And Frozen's beaten me, you, DOSV, and I'm assuming Nikk. Wtf. ;_;

Frozen

Smash Lord
yeah i really have beaten just about every one of the people you've listed, and if not i would imagine i could easily enough...and from what i heard bowsertree is the leader of B-mores finest, and we have mad heterosexual love for each other, so **** you <3

Chinessah...my man...add me to B-mores finest please = )

Jasona

Smash Ace
aberdeen is gay, I should be a denizen of bmore. I'm gonna try to show up for this next bmore fest and convince the inhabitants of bmore to LET ME IN

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Me and NKK need another title match! He won at Catonsville though no johns. But next time I'll have to take him down. He can be leader until I beat him again.

I think DOSV, NKK, me, and Frozen are all like even though, roughly. I'm gonna play at least one best of five with everyone in Baltimore's Finest who comes to my fest this Sat, and I think everyone else should too. Whomever wins every set/the most should just be declared the best. This is just a fun way to stir competition up between crew members really.

Nikk's gonna sneak up and **** us all though in like, two more fests.

Jasona - Move to Baltimore! We've got like thirty Smashers here (look at the front page, there's still people missing; easily the largest concentration of Smashers in Maryland though >____>). Too much competition to resist!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
At next fest I want to play all of B-mores finest one by one, with pichu. =)

If you guys beat me, then I'll do something... maybe give you money. >_> I suck.

MMs guyss.... step it up!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Frozen- I have never, EVER lost a set to you. Don't talk trash if you can't back it up.

Ron- For the countless times i've beat YOU in sets, you've beaten me twice within the last 6 months. One was a set with Pikachu vs Bowser, and the other you STARTED with a counter pick (which is why I had to call a doouble blind pick this time) Also.. Vance and I ***** through Bl, lots.

I've lost to DOSV in countless sets. If you play DOSV in one set, you will probably win, if you play him in two, your chances halve, and if you play him yet AGAIN he'll probably win.
Unless you're like Azen level. DOSV has so much growth potential beating him ONCE really doesn't mean anything to me any more. Honestly, he figured out your game so fast that unless you're truely advanced and can adapt to him learning your style... you lose.

Baltimore has no REAL competition, other than DOSV, in my truth-ful opinion. Actually, most of Baltimore is indeed new to smash (except ranma and myself) OR (like me) starting over from a break. We're all learning.

Seriously. Baltimore is unfortunately unamazing, HOWEVER, I do believe DOSV and Nikk actually hit the scene around the same time I got back into smash. Our growth hasn't been amazing, but honestly, we're mostly just learning, and we plan to get up there.

Until then, guys, let's tone it down and admit we suck

except dosv, and Vance.

and Rachael.

ADDED:

GOD **** DO I LOVE RAINING ON OUR PARADE! OHH YEAH!!

but yeah i love you all in straight non threatening ways, and we'll be amazing soon enough.

Nikkatzu

Smash Rookie
ZOMG I POSTED, yeh but anyway...i was like really ****ing nervous, i did decent in all of my friendlys but not the official stuff....guess i gotta work on that. Oh, and on a side note, Ranma your coaching ****ing sux......downsmash into ballsack er>_> downsmash XD. Oh and i will make signatures for anyone that was there.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Ohh also

And Nikk.

He's pretty amazing, at CS, and Halo.

Nikkkkkkkkkkkk makkkkkkkkkeee mmmeeeeeee aaaaa bannnnnnnneeeerrrrrrrr, and make like ten that are progressively more sexy, then throw them away in an artistic rage, and tell me you destroyed them in an artistic rage.

Frozen

Smash Lord
ZOMG I POSTED, yeh but anyway...i was like really ****ing nervous, i did decent in all of my friendlys but not the official stuff....guess i gotta work on that. Oh, and on a side note, Ranma your coaching ****ing sux......downsmash into ballsack er>_> downsmash XD. Oh and i will make signatures for anyone that was there.
I was there, and I would love you if you made me one.

<3

Frozen

Smash Lord
Frozen- I have never, EVER lost a set to you. Don't talk trash if you can't back it up.

Ron- For the countless times i've beat YOU in sets, you've beaten me twice within the last 6 months. One was a set with Pikachu vs Bowser, and the other you STARTED with a counter pick (which is why I had to call a doouble blind pick this time) Also.. Vance and I ***** through Bl, lots.

I've lost to DOSV in countless sets. If you play DOSV in one set, you will probably win, if you play him in two, your chances halve, and if you play him yet AGAIN he'll probably win.
Unless you're like Azen level. DOSV has so much growth potential beating him ONCE really doesn't mean anything to me any more. Honestly, he figured out your game so fast that unless you're truely advanced and can adapt to him learning your style... you lose.

Baltimore has no REAL competition, other than DOSV, in my truth-ful opinion. Actually, most of Baltimore is indeed new to smash (except ranma and myself) OR (like me) starting over from a break. We're all learning.

Seriously. Baltimore is unfortunately unamazing, HOWEVER, I do believe DOSV and Nikk actually hit the scene around the same time I got back into smash. Our growth hasn't been amazing, but honestly, we're mostly just learning, and we plan to get up there.

Until then, guys, let's tone it down and admit we suck

except dosv, and Vance.

and Rachael.

ADDED:

GOD **** DO I LOVE RAINING ON OUR PARADE! OHH YEAH!!

but yeah i love you all in straight non threatening ways, and we'll be amazing soon enough.

Sir, I think I lose respect for you with every post you make on here.

I have played 2 sets with you, you won both of them in the third game, and i'm not gonna sit here and cry about it but I recieved a lot of BS in those matches (I recall 3 stocking you in the first match we ever played) Other than those 6 matches, i've seen you lose to a lot of people I beat...actually I recall my friend who had never been to a tournament before coming to nod3 and beating you. You look like you honestly do think you're better than me, so how about we agree to a 10 dollar money match or something, hell i'll record it and throw it all on youtube...you're a very cocky person and you think too highly of yourself, when you're really just a run of the mill Marth c-stick spammer (do you ever even wave dash?).

Please agree to a money match with me ASAP sir, I'm free anytime after 5, mon-fri....and on weekends.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lol Nightmare there are about two fests where you've actually owned me.

1. One fest I held where you genuinely were better than me.

2. Catonsville, and we played two entire matches.

3. There aren't anymore except the ones you used to hold (unless you're talking about some other fest I've held), and I beat you way too much at those for you to be refering to them.

I beat you in a legitimate money match by counterpicking (3-0), and you throw the money in my face and curse. If you're gonna act like that everytime I beat you, what's the motivation for me playing you?

Whatever though I'll just use Bowser whenever I play you now, you can't complain about that. >_>

Nikk - lol I need a banner!

Redd - Pichu versus Bowser five buxxx

Top Bottom