• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

MunkyMan33

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm new. MunkyMan in Severn. I really want some new people to play smash with. If anyone has something going on in the area let me know.

Vist

Smash Champion
MunkyMan33 said:
Hey, I'm new. MunkyMan in Severn. I really want some new people to play smash with. If anyone has something going on in the area let me know.
Hey munkyman, my girlfriend and her bro play smash all the time and they live in the severn/hanover area. I'm down there often smashing with them, maybe we could set something up. I'll hit u up with a pm incase u dont read this.

Wuwu

Smash Cadet
Heyy,

i have an internship in D.C. for this summer.. I live on penn.ave (5 blocks from the whitehouse). If anyone is near me/far from me who wants to play, i'd love to meet up !

i'm a midwest player.. play with sn1per, cunning, trail, eddie, NickB + many other beautiful players.. got 7th (yea yea not the best) @ SMYM5

my email: wusquared@gmail.com
my cell: 6306648558
my AIM: Xckzs

//wuwu

hova

Smash Champion
UnKn0wn 1nF3rn0 said:
I live in Baltimore County. You can add me on that list.

*looks to see if there are any tournaments around*
exactly where in bmore county???

technomancer

Smash Champion
For Glen Burnie throw down Red-, Blue-, Purple-, and Muave-Rupee. Anyone who wants to throw down can IM me @ therelaxative.

hova

Smash Champion
attention all MD smashers

some serious smash will be going down in rockville sunday june 4th after 1pm

if ur down come thru, cuz TA will be in town

(that's tomorrow people)

Vist

Smash Champion
technomancer said:
For Glen Burnie throw down Red-, Blue-, Purple-, and Muave-Rupee. Anyone who wants to throw down can IM me @ therelaxative.

maybe we can smash sometime, i live very close to glen burnie

Vist

Smash Champion
there is a serious lack of smashers in my area :(

anne arundel county needs to step it up. Theres like only 2 other people i know who play smash and they live 15/20 mins away.

Top Bottom