• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Jasona

Smash Ace
I wanted to start my md trek small, thats why I'm not going full blast (LOL @ samus joke) until 1.) after the semester ends 2.) after nightmare and ranma's fests. After that, I'll be everywhere at once.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Some Sweat shop worker said:
thanks @ nightmare for the compliments

**** you @ nightmare for the **** -.-
(Korean sweat shotp joke)
You know, we pay you 5 cents an hour to make GI jos, not to thank people.
(AND Korean vs Japanese joke)
BTW, after I raided one of your ports, I think i left my samurai sword in your MOM'S bed room.
(See this, fellow, is because the Japanese navy, when it began to industrialize, invaded south Korea, lots, and it's saying I did his mom.)

J/k Chin, man, you know I love you in a striaght non threatening and non binding way.

TCV said:
That doesn't even count... We had never played anyone outside of our group before.
I feel you, Chinesah four stocked my *** B4 I ever played any one good. I expect you guys, tho, in aberdeen, to possibley crew with/ hang with Jasona and undr more, and get better. I love low tiers. (Don't feel bad, though Kirby doesnt do well against Marth usually)

TCV

Smash Cadet
Nightmare KoRn Kid said:
I love low tiers. (Don't feel bad, though Kirby doesnt do well against Marth usually)
I intend to have Kirby one day put the fear of god in every player I can lay hands on. ;)

hova

Smash Champion
have u seen the upcoming talent MD got???

it's like omg so ***** amazing, we bout ready to take on VA fo real fo real

Jasona

Smash Ace
chinesahh said:
man jason/undr need to get on that trek ****
its the end of the semester and I'm a procrastinator. I put everything off and now its built up to the climactic "do it or fail" time, so I won't be able to do any real traveling until after finals

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hey Vince, try to keep an open spot for me if possible, I'm off that Sat, but I might be called in for work anyway; I won't know until that week. I don't really play Smash unless it's with you guys. No human practice is making me worse. >_<

Chris - Would you feel like Smashing Saturday or Sunday?

Or does any else feel like Smashing, who lives in or close to Balimore City, this weekend? egreene where are youuuuuu? >_>

chinesahh

Smash Lord
jason/undr: go to nightmares

the reason is cuz i havent played you in a long *** time

chinesahh

Smash Lord
yo this thread is kinda dead, i decided to add crews info too

everyone update me

Nurok

Smash Lord
Hey all, I just would liek to say all of you are free to PM me and chalenege me whenever you like.
-edun

Harlequin

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone,

Rook and I (Harlequin)- Team New Boot Goofin - would like to be added under Severn, MD. We saw some of you guys at MLG New York last month. We play with Vist a lot (who's now getting his butt back on the scene), cause he's my boyfriend, but we're interested in playing against others in Maryland. Anyone interested?

cmart

Smash Lord
Cmart's back in Sykesville. Anyone from Rawr/Mt. Airy want to play me this week? I haven't played Hova in ages...

Nurok

Smash Lord
ITS TIME TO DDDDDDDDDDUEL!
YUGIOH!
ITS THE *** OF GAMES
YUGIOH
ITS THE *** OF GAMMESS!!!
-edun

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Miss me guys? I got WoW... Thats why I've been like... gone...

Ohh adn Nightmare can't travel any more =\ gas is way too expensive... if i can ride with some one to AS5 tho that'd kick ***

cmart

Smash Lord
Chin + Hova-Let's get on that then. Maybe we can play this friday?

BTW-Wiimart kicks even more *** than Cmart. I'm in love with my new screen-name.

Top Bottom