• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Once he gets back up to snuff he should be beating me. He is better then I am, and Samus is a bad match-up for my IC. I just want a real match before you say you beat me during your MD Trek.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Nah, I don't money match. But perhaps I'll take you up on the challange. You'll probably win. My G&W may have what it takes, though, lol!

cmart

Smash Lord
Just to make sure people see it, I've posted the date of the baltimore fest for Ron. It'll be either the 13th or 14th of April.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well Jasona won't be on in awhile do to the fact he is indisposed of right now. But I think I speak for him when I say no. Mainly because I'm too lazy to do it, and Jasona wouldn't bother to do it himself.

Kaotical

Smash Ace
Holy ****, Team LOSS may have it's whole roster back. SHWEEET!! WB Undr & Jasona. I miss you guys!!! :) I know I don't live in MD, but I live 10 mins at the most from the MD border, so you all should hit up here for your all's trek.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well Arcade Smash is coming back around this fall right? lol.

And as awsome as Team LOSS is, there are a total of six Aberdeen Smashers now... Perhaps an Aberdeen crew is in order? Just a thought, but my alliance will be with LOSS in one form or the other.

Jasona

Smash Ace
I was thinking about recording the matches, because that would make a video so much easier than just pictures. I was considering using a blank tape and a vcr, but that might not always be possible, so I may need to come up with a camcorder.
EDIT - I'm still taking pictures of the smashers of each area and supplying them for the MD player list. That way, it'll be informative and clorful.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well if you really want to do it that way then I can get a camcorder for this I think. Though I don't want to take full responsibilty for the taping and what-not.

Nurok

Smash Lord
We should have a MD versus VA tournament thing.
Wont that eb awsome??
just a random spamlike idea
-edun

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Just met two of the Aberdeenians of the four others. And well, two down, two to go. ^_^

TCV and M3wTwo are pretty good considering they've yet to delve into the techniques we at Smashboards embrace. They'll make for some good SSB:R players.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I four stocked Mitonic and TCV >.>

But they're cool! I hope aberdeen will stick together and form a crew, so that those guys will get better.

I have yet to play mewtwo, but I already respect any low tier users! >.<

hova

Smash Champion
it's not nice to post about four stocking people

10 cool points taken from nightmare for bad sportsmanship

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
No MMs Chin. Check out my MLG Profile and check the side bar to see the characters I used. I'm not being cocky. And when I do play you it won't be with either of my mains.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well my IC's tear trough Fox's. His DK was always tougher against me then his Fox.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Then use ICs. See how you do. ANd throw a few quaters on the table, he'll go into REAL mode and tear through anything you throw at him >.>

he's like a hooker, honestly. Put the money on the table, and he'll get the job done ;P

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Not to familer with hookers but meh. I know how good Chin is. And I'm already pushing it by giving Cmart a shot against my 'Climbers. I don't think I'll be bringing them out more then just that once.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
ill play ur climbers with anyone

undr you are cool but last time we played was a long time ago.

thanks @ nightmare for the compliments

**** you @ nightmare for the **** -.-

*pound* @ zero

TCV

Smash Cadet
Nightmare KoRn Kid said:
I four stocked Mitonic and TCV
That doesn't even count... We had never played anyone outside of our group before. :)

UndrDog said:
TCV and M3wTwo are pretty good considering they've yet to delve into the techniques we at Smashboards embrace. They'll make for some good SSB:R players.
Thanks for the compliment. We really need to start practicing to avoid further embarrassments. :laugh:

chinesahh

Smash Lord
*pound* @ greg

also, im serious about the undr/jasona playing me, kaisergl, plairnkk, and the newb somewhere around woodbine or mt airy md. mapquest that **** and we will play.

Top Bottom