• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Zero34

Smash Lord
chinesahh, go update the front page already...

and i would delete the baltimore biweeklies. btree said his schedule changed so those are out for a while

let's step it up md. we need to set it that MD > VA > Midwest

Frozen

Smash Lord
Naa Btree didn't say he's going to stop them completely...he's just going to throw them in on a weekend with nothing going on...he might even be having one on the 17'th O.o

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah I might hold one on the 17th around 4PM, but I have to see what my peoples are doing so I don't interfere with their plans.

Frozen

Smash Lord
lolz you guys are all such noobs...if you just kill your parents you don't have to worry about any of that...it's in the frozen training handbook of how to be EEmazing.

Nurok

Smash Lord
ok frozen
but if u killed them
how come u always have to ask ur mom whether i can stay the night or not

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
AIGHT LISTEN UP

Can't play smash for a while

wasn't a big deal, but it sorta was (Only because it had to be in the hospital) but really wasn't so don't be like "aww what happened?" Or whatever...(freak infection, no one's fault, not like i got hit by a truck or anything)

Had an unexpected surgery, won't be able to travel alone because I'm not very comfirtable driving anytime soon.

DEFINATELY won't be anywhere this weekend.
Probabaly not next weekend.
Maybe the one after that.

sorry.

IF YOU WANNA COME OUT TO THE HOUSE hit me up and we probably can, but IDK lol.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
AIGHT LISTEN UP

Can't play smash for a while

wasn't a big deal, but it sorta was (Only because it had to be in the hospital) but really wasn't so don't be like "aww what happened?" Or whatever...(freak infection, no one's fault, not like i got hit by a truck or anything)

Had an unexpected surgery, won't be able to travel alone because I'm not very comfirtable driving anytime soon.

DEFINATELY won't be anywhere this weekend.
Probabaly not next weekend.
Maybe the one after that.

sorry.

IF YOU WANNA COME OUT TO THE HOUSE hit me up and we probably can, but IDK lol.
You got hit by a truck Vince? O_o

Awwwww, Feel better soon man, how fast was it moving?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Cmart knows what's up, I really wasn't lying about him in his official description. When you give a guy an official description you simply cannot mess around.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Redd I couldn't help but notice two things. First is you don't live in MD, yet you post in the Maryland Player Finder more than I do. >_> Second is you almost have as many posts as me, but I've been here since '03. WTF? Redd's too good. >_>

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Redd I couldn't help but notice two things. First is you don't live in MD, yet you post in the Maryland Player Finder more than I do. >_> Second is you almost have as many posts as me, but I've been here since '03. WTF? Redd's too good. >_>
*Points to Chozen1* >_>

Gracias mi amigo.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
zero i didnt really mean it.

OH everyone step it up. power rankings are out. (im still against them)

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
zero i didnt really mean it.

OH everyone step it up. power rankings are out. (im still against them)
Chin my manz, we're gonna have dittos.

WE'RE GONNA HAVE DITTOS.

Yea and I'm steppin that **** up, If I haven't been anyway... hell idk.

Top Bottom