• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Actually Chin (DK) versus Frozen (Falcon), I'd put some money on Frozen in such a set. In like two or three more fests/tournaments.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I'd put money on Chinesahh just cause he's freaking Chinesahh. For example, I don't think I could beat his DK with my marth. He is too experienced and knows just what to do to win. That's why I'd say Chin > FC. Just look at G-Reg's mewtwo > EEVisu's falco. It's the player, not so much the character.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Lets see who will put money on Frozen's Falcon vs my Falco O_o.

I thirst for more matches with Chin though, him and I need dittos!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Wow guys

Alright lemme clear this up

Travis (chinesah) would **** frozen's ****. Clearly and consisnistantly just **** his ****...

But if you tell people that a certain smasher, who you know and like, is going to **** their ****... They won't pit money down against them... which means you deprive them, the smasher you know and like, of their BREAD.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I know and like you too, don't get jealous.

=P

But yeah if you're smart you're not going to put money against chin.

Maybe put down a few bucks that says you can take a stock. =D

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Hey Frozen if I were you I would not MM him just to stick it to everyone saying you will get *****, that way they will cost Chin money and get on his bad side, something tells me Vince would cry if he could not kiss his a$$ anymore =D

Frozen

Smash Lord
rofls everyone is making such a big deal out of a friendly MM between me and Chinessah...lol i'm not saying i'm better than him, I don't think I am, but I would like to see how a set between the 2 of us would go, seeing how i've never played him or even know what he looks like (i know i've seen him before though)...expecially since i'm getting better these days...

So yeah, chill out everybody O.o

<3

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Chinesah never opens his eyes.

He's THAT guy.

haha

But yeah Frozen N/O or anything intended to you, but chinesah is basically... Uhm... IDK... Well he's top ten in Maryland for sure, I'd put his skill around G regs. (since you've played G reg)

Chinesah's DK is definately better than G reg's Kirby... Sorry G reg... I know you pride that kirby.

Added: rofl, chill they **** out EE, I'm ALWAYS ****ing around with anyone, but I didn't even say **** about you. IDGAF if you're upset because I "kiss ***" I think travis is mad chill and I love that dude ina straight non threatening way. He's the man and I don't see why you get offended by any of it.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Aight son.

Next time tho, I'mma gotta have'ta cut choo.

Added: I haven't played You, B tree, or Frozen in ages... I'll try to be at Catonsville, I gotta get some matches in. I THINK I'm well enough to go places now lol.

Nurok

Smash Lord
today was the first day ever i was fuxing with amazingness.
ever.
i am proud fo rthe first time evr
Nurok=worst player in smash!!!

The Newb

Smash Ace
It only appears if you make an actual post. Like this, I make a "Quick Reply" and no sig shows up :). I thought you were travissah cause of your avatar. I demand you change it.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Since the upgrade you need to click "Show your signature" under the quick reply box n00b

also change your avi, you are not an will never be chinesahh -.-

Edit: see Newb knows what I'm talking bout *pound*

Edit2: VOTE FOR ME IN THE SWF AWARDS FOR BEST SIG, BE SURE TO SUBMIT AN CONFIRM THEM!

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
EE, your sig shows how dumb people can really be.

It shows a good lesson that people need to observe and learn from.

"Poor Matt" should also be "Look at this ****tard! LOL"

Top Bottom