• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Lol, when I first saw "Appletree", I was like, who is this noob? But then I realized that it is Bowsertree. Lol, my bad. So, when is the next bmore? I am dying to smash!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
K.C. - Not nearly as good...

Seed - Rawr did I mindgame you?? I think I have a name change record. And UMBC's holding a fest/tournament Saturday (five or less miles from my house), check out his thread.

hova

Smash Champion
lmao, yeah dude i don't *** around with the deer

when they're sittin around my house at night i just get from my car to the door quick as possible

hova

Smash Champion
haha, i'm not really afraid

i just respect the fact that they could whoop my ***

respect is allowed in rawr

EEvisu

Smash Lord
To bad for him, this thread is far better in post count!

RAWR fo lyfe!!!!!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I might look into a smash fest at my house if no one else is doing anything. But I demand that ChuDat hold a bi-weekly. Even if someone has to break into his house. Chin, get on that ****.

Zero34

Smash Lord
hold a fest on the week where there isnt anything. ill come. as long as it isnt on the 30th or whatever. i got finals that day

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Ron, we must practice next week when I get back from spring break. I have some technical improvements, or habits, I need to practice in order to perform consistently. I got punished real badly yesterday by Shinku and Kr3mzon because of a couple weaknesses, such as not being able to meteor cancel.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right UMBC, I'm down.

Edit: Smashfest on the 24th, tournament if enough peeps show. Everyone who's been to my house knows that it'll be crowded though if enough people show, so be warned.

I'm just gonna bump my biweeklies thread.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Hey Chin I just noticed I'm not on the first page or atleast not under the correct name, can you please change "G.Fizzle" to "EEvisu (TA, R.A.W.R.)" an you can just put me under the Baltimore County/City instead of keeping me under the Reisterstown list since I'm the only one there >__>

hova

Smash Champion
Rawr is Plairnkk, Kaiser, Chinesahh, and Hova

but Cmart, Chillin and NEwb are Rawr when they're around and such, cuz we like them

im2emo4myshrt

Smash Apprentice
new

I'm new to smash. I'm trying to get better i play against my friend and hes kind of good. I live in catonsville in Baltimore county. Whats the best way to get some experience against people who are actually good so i could improve my game.

Nurok

Smash Lord
mike, is that you?
LOL
if it is thats hilarious
not in a bad way
but you know mike you would be treated better then me.
ppl around the world would come+help you

Frozen

Smash Lord
mike, is that you?
LOL
if it is thats hilarious
not in a bad way
but you know mike you would be treated better then me.
ppl around the world would come+help you
Lol when I saw that the first thing I thought was if it was mike...

im2emo4myshrt- Come out to tournaments....I host Biweeklys in Catonsville....they're on a bit of a break right now though. Just keep looking at the first page of this thread, to see what's going on, and make it to them.

Chinesahh- <3

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I'm new to smash. I'm trying to get better i play against my friend and hes kind of good. I live in catonsville in Baltimore county. Whats the best way to get some experience against people who are actually good so i could improve my game.
Smashfests and tournaments are the best way to get better. Every time I go to one I step up my game. Your first step is to come to the next tourney at UMBC. After that, more doors will open up to you because you'll meet people and be able to smash with them some during the week if you so choose.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hey yo, I can come Smash with you depending on where you are in Catonsville, you should also get with Frozenchaos and HAT.

Top Bottom