• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I don't like Azen.

I Love Azen.

In a straight and non threatening way...

The sort of way that suggests "hey, if I was gay, or a woman, or you were a woman, I'd be sexualy attracted to you"

See? non threatening... hetro, all the good ****.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I don't like Azen.

I Love Azen.

In a straight and non threatening way...

The sort of way that suggests "hey, if I was gay, or a woman, or you were a woman, I'd be sexualy attracted to you"

See? non threatening... hetro, all the good ****.
rofl I'll never use that phrase again. :p

NKK, we need to play man. I haven't played you since like... November or December of 06.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Well not neccessarily another one, but finishing what was started between MD/VA.

Wow... why not do it at pound 2? (Stating the obvious probably)

A squads and B squads rippin that **** up. Of Course it would probably be done after the official crew battles.

Nurok

Smash Lord
uhhh
smashfest at NKKs house monmday everyone!!!!11 yall should go and see the nurokpwnage. and there will be the breakage of WoW at his house.
YES I WILL GET NKK OUT OF HIS wOW duties to play smash more

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion

It's invite only

Everyone in rawr is of course invited, I doubt they can all come but hell if you can make it out monday then do it. It'll be from whenever to like 6ish I'll say 10-6

PM or AIM for adress

FOB

Smash Ace
Why is it that three people mistook me for chinesahh at UMBC? It was kinda funny ^_^

FOB

Smash Ace
lol
Right when I walked in, Omni went "CHIN!!" and then gave me a pound..

Then Nikk came up to me and told me my fox was scary. ^_^

You should take these as compliments.

superkg

Smash Rookie
Sorry if I'm kinda late to the topic (as it seems like the case), but I just re-started playing this game against some people at my school, and it seems like I need to get back into the competitive part of this game (college does that to you).

So anyway, I live in Clinton (PG County), and I'll be back from school starting mid-May.

FOB

Smash Ace
Chin you should consider teaming with FOB at your next tournament and name yourselves Doppelgaenger.
Cleary it should be Bunshin no jutsu. Then I jump out from behind chin. ^_^

Chin is too good though. Perhaps at some tournament when he needs a team mate.

Top Bottom