• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Ghostype

Smash Champion
One American dollar if you take seven stock, Chin. If you take eight, I'll give you my amazing half dollar coin....or maybe my whole dollar coin.

Gannymaster06

Smash Rookie
geez you guys are like dead in here.... do i have to say something really off the wall or what? i think we should have an EC vs the rest of the known world team battle.. now that would be interesting.....just a thought

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... we should set up some 1V3's some time, those should be mighty interesting... FF on of course... maybe some handycap... and we got some epic boss battles, lol.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Chin I need to play you again, Falco vs Fox, 5 dollar MM?

Only way I can get ya <_<. <3 ya though man, you're too good.

Best 3/5.

If I win the set, you pay me 15 bucks. >_>

Nurok you are too good.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Not to be an a$$ but what does joining TA prove
for me its not going to happen
Im in BRK cause i like to make ourselves and learning how to become the best not join them
i have all the respect in the world for TA dont get that wrong and im cool as **** with them but i will never join TA and i speak solely for my self when i say that

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
if you ever feel like randomly doing a crew battle, you can find your crew mates just about everywhere. unlike brk where you may show up to a fest with only 2 other ppl from your crew

also, you'll get access to the TA room on the TA website

if you need more info just go hit up the website yourself

Edit: I'm def. not the right person to explain it

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
if you ever feel like randomly doing a crew battle, you can find your crew mates just about everywhere. unlike brk where you may show up to a fest with only 2 other ppl from your crew

if you need more info just go hit up the website yourself

Edit: I'm def. not the right person to explain it
thats because its a small crew that started up not to long ago...............
it takes time to become large we are getting there and let me not speak for my whole crew , but i dont want every body just jumping on to this crew just cause they are a smasher
but .... hey what can you do
all the people that are in BRK are cool and i like them there since i have a connection with all of them (excluding Alex"Puzzle")but when i dont even know who some of the people are then its too many for me

Ghostype

Smash Champion

Uh, they never let me in that TA room? >_>

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
uhh huh... yea, massive crews arent always the best, my crew is made up of friends... all of us started as friends that played smash, as we got better, we decided to make a crew. some one is in the crew if we all decide on it, and then they have to hang out with us and practice. its a lot more exclusive than just like, u smash, k, ur in, but that isnt a bad thing either, it helps people find a good starting point and grow from there... long story short...yes. play smash, smash fun. ;D

Top Bottom