• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Frozen

Smash Lord
Yeah I plan on going to chu's biweekly...and i'll take you O.o

As for the next Catonsville fest, i've been talking to Hat about turning the focus of the it to a big singles tourney...something like what EGL should be. I'm thinking about having stations set up with numbers and such and having a nice 20$ entry fee tourney for once...advertise it up top....try to attract out of state smashers and what not. It will probably be in 3-4 weeks, cause of Chu's and EGL and CCX and all but i'm hoping for a nice big pot that will bring in some big names.

Hova...you own man, thanks for the games tonight.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Frozen fux that take me w/ you to Chus we been boyz longer and after we tear up ELG you wont want anyone else, YEAH BOI!

I got you for Gas and Mic Chickens

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Frozen fux that take me w/ you to Chus we been boyz longer and after we tear up ELG you wont want anyone else, YEAH BOI!

I got you for Gas and Mic Chickens
Hi EE, remember me?

I was wondering, want to mm my jigglypuff for $5? =)

Anyone else? I heard EGL is compensating for setups.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
You'll take us both then? Remember FrozenOne I always have gas money (more gas money = more McChickens); so that's never a problem with me. >.>

Btw I should be taking off for C3, so are you offering rides for that too? Gas money again. =D

BTW Chin - I had my named shortened when no one was looking, so can you change that on the first page? >_> <_<

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Ok thats bowser tree i have been gone for too long and nobody even missed me some things have changed since i left (like it was a long time) and i need some people to play haha

Frozen

Smash Lord
Ichor you constantly make run on sentences and I ****ing love it.

I'm not making fun of you or anything either...it's ****ing amazing.

<3

Btree, paying me in Mchickens is so much more appealing, but I guess cash will do.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Ichor you constantly make run on sentences and I ****ing love it.

I'm not making fun of you or anything either...it's ****ing amazing.

<3

Btree, paying me in Mchickens is so much more appealing, but I guess cash will do.
ROLF
that shty is so true but i take no offense to it its just that i write proper or i have to type properly all day and this is like the only time that it does not really matter that much that i'm going to get points taken off or something

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ HAHAHAHAHA I dont know why but thats so ****ed up...

-Pro Tip-
Falco owns Marth

Aero

Smash Journeyman
i'm holding a small smash gathering/fest thing at my house today

come by at 1:00

18901 old baltimore rd
brookeville md 20833

hova is coming, kaiser might
fob is at my house, seeing as he's my brother

Aero

Smash Journeyman
good ****

bring a cube (i left mine at EGL, along with a jacket)

Aero

Smash Journeyman
haha (a tv wouldn't hurt either)

just keep in mind it'll be small (i'll probably have to kick everyone out by 5 or 6)

Top Bottom