• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

cmart

Smash Lord
FYI cmart won't be at rockville-I'm still saving for wii+zelda combo of awesome. Every time I got to ccx I end up spending like 80 dollars all told, so I kinda want to avoid that for the moment.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
C mart- I feel yah, lol, but like, whats with you refusing to crew with Baltimore's finest, it's your choice and all, and it's whatever, but I was just wondering.

Here's the deallllllly guyz riding with me...

I think DOSV and Nikk will be coming, I sorta wanted to bring a TV because ODB said he needed some, so like, since we'll be in zee geo (which is a tiny 5 seater) and since it's possible that JMLZ is coming we may not have room for it, and it's too heavy to like, put on someone's lap, soooooooooooooooooooo that'd suck...

BUT since jmlz might not go, if he doesnt I'll put it between two people in the back, Nurok is going to be coming, and IDK who i want to ride shot gun, and navigate.

I'm thinkin' Nikk will get shot gun, because he talks loud enough for me to hear! >.< Sometimes DOSV doesn't and I think nurok is going to be sleeping...

BUT IDK YET!

Maybe we can all play a few games for who is going to navigate, but yeah, i've been there a few times but I'm OBVIOUSLY going to using Map quest lol.

cmart

Smash Lord
nightmare- a. I won't be there b. I'm not part of bmore's finest c. I have no desire to put my money on the line for your trashtalk -these three factors combined caused me to decline helping you. Mostly a. and c. though.

hova

Smash Champion
cmart's like my perfect smash counterpart

we're always around the same skill level
we're both really amazing at life
and we use mario bros ftw

cmart's like the ken to my ryu, or the goku to my vegeta

<3 cmart

Ghostype

Smash Champion
C mart- I feel yah, lol, but like, whats with you refusing to crew with Baltimore's finest, it's your choice and all, and it's whatever, but I was just wondering.

Here's the deallllllly guyz riding with me...

I think DOSV and Nikk will be coming, I sorta wanted to bring a TV because ODB said he needed some, so like, since we'll be in zee geo (which is a tiny 5 seater) and since it's possible that JMLZ is coming we may not have room for it, and it's too heavy to like, put on someone's lap, soooooooooooooooooooo that'd suck...

BUT since jmlz might not go, if he doesnt I'll put it between two people in the back, Nurok is going to be coming, and IDK who i want to ride shot gun, and navigate.

I'm thinkin' Nikk will get shot gun, because he talks loud enough for me to hear! >.< Sometimes DOSV doesn't and I think nurok is going to be sleeping...

BUT IDK YET!

Maybe we can all play a few games for who is going to navigate, but yeah, i've been there a few times but I'm OBVIOUSLY going to using Map quest lol.
DOSV has an indoor voice, unlike me sometimes. >_>

"HAY GUYS BLAR BLAR BLAR BLAR IT'S ME BOWSERTREE BLARRR"

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I'll team with any body who will pay for me to enter team with them!

In other words, basically no one...

C mart- I don't trash talk to 5%, I love 5%, he just randomly challenged B more's finest.

We do miss you, in the crew, though, you're eeeemazin'.

DOSV- is JMLZ going? If he does we can't bring a tv, sadly. But it's cool, i just need to know asap

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
cmart's like my perfect smash counterpart

we're always around the same skill level
we're both really amazing at life
and we use mario bros ftw

cmart's like the ken to my ryu, or the goku to my vegeta

<3 cmart
but dont goku and vegita hate each other....
HOVA HATES C MART, HE JUST SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurok

Smash Lord
sorry for making a double post, but NKK needs to see this.
PM ME UR ADDRESS DUDE!
i dont wanna get lost and **** =)
-edun

Frozen

Smash Lord
alright fellas, turns out i'm going...SAT's are earlier than I thought and I have time for doubles now, so if anyone still needs a partner....<3

Yeah, i'm looking at you nightmare.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Last time I played him everything was horrible =P

<3 Nurok, addy is NOT HERE ANY MOE! >.<

DOSV- is Jmlz coming? If he doesn't want to, don't pressure him, the car IS very small! It won't affect me, being the driver, but you guys might mind =P

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
ALRIGHT! Those riding with me make SURE to be at my house by NO later than 10 30!

Adress is in this thread, however I'll post it ONE more unsafe time.

adress taken down, IM me at Nightmare KoRn Kid if you need it, lol

*pound* @ all of you

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
My internet has been down for two days man... aww well, gl at CCX guys.

I'd really like to come, but I'm stuck in ****ing frostburg w/o a car..
man this is bull****.. I hate the fact I don't have my car...

Frozen

Smash Lord
u shut ur mouth when you're talking to me!!!!!11:mad:
I could imagine you're thinking this neutral smash would be some kind of "super smash", well it looks like that's already going to be in the game, as proof of that SSBB video we've all watched 1,000 times.

Neutral smash...that's just silly.

<3

hova

Smash Champion
I could imagine you're thinking this neutral smash would be some kind of "super smash", well it looks like that's already going to be in the game, as proof of that SSBB video we've all watched 1,000 times.

Neutral smash...that's just silly.

<3
seriously, shut the *** up

this is why no one likes you, stop being a cooter

edit: who wants to do some training??

cmart

Smash Lord
seriously, shut the *** up

this is why no one likes you, stop being a cooter

edit: who wants to do some training??
Wow, cooter. I love that word.

Come smash with me and Hyrulean on friday Hova. You know you want to.

cmart

Smash Lord
Yeah my place. Sometime around 3 in the afternoon.

Wait.... does nightmare want to come too? You can if you want as well. It's like a mini-smashfest or something. <.<

Top Bottom