• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
2 - 1 odds? No thanks, 1 on 1 is fine for me, and what do you consider a considerable amount. I don't remember trashtalking, I'm also not saying you were directing the comment towards me (cause i don't know) but I'd like to fight you, should be fun.

Does no one have cars?!

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Well, regardless, I'd like to fight him, fighting a good DK user should be fun.

Chinesah you never messaged me back </3

You said to message you a few pages back (like 10) and you never messaged me back, I'm so hurt man.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
MM for 10 sounds good, can you make it to the Baltimore fest on the 25th of this month? :O

Fighting new people is always fun for me, i'm excited!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Chin is amazing, but he doesn't like coming to anything Bmore related K.C. Boooo, you'll have to go to CCX to play him.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Haha, I didn't mean to speak for him; but I haven't seen him at a Baltimore event since Vince's like... second to last fest. Nothing wrong with that at all, I was just letting K.C. know. :lick:

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Hova + goofy avatar = Too good.

Will give 2:1 odds on mario ditto MM's if anyones interested (hides from Aho/Azen)

I basically only go to CCX tho.

Frozen

Smash Lord
2 - 1 odds? No thanks, 1 on 1 is fine for me, and what do you consider a considerable amount. I don't remember trashtalking, I'm also not saying you were directing the comment towards me (cause i don't know) but I'd like to fight you, should be fun.

Does no one have cars?!
I have a car, which more often than not I drive way too fast...it's pretty swell on gas if you waldorf fellas need rides to the next Catonsville tourney. :)

<3

Frozen

Smash Lord
I'm sure I could cut that down to 30 mins or so...i'll go for 25 = )

If you're all at the same house and could throw me like 10 bucks for gas money it would be no problem....keep in mind my car seats 5 (including me)

<3

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I'm sure I could cut that down to 30 mins or so...i'll go for 25 = )

If you're all at the same house and could throw me like 10 bucks for gas money it would be no problem....keep in mind my car seats 5 (including me)

<3
O_o;;;;; I'll drive us up there man... it's all good bro.

Btw, G-reg! I hear you'rer viscious on the sticks, I wanna play j00!

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
ichor
wanna put down 50 bones?

kc cloud you are prolly mad cool

mm 10
look it seems that my crew member was right me and him almost have the same personality no joke or homo BUT.......the difference is that he knows when to chill and i who was taught not to hold my toung for anyone so i do honestly appolgise if i came off wrong

FOB

Smash Ace
Hova + goofy avatar = Too good.

Will give 2:1 odds on mario ditto MM's if anyones interested (hides from Aho/Azen)

I basically only go to CCX tho.
Does doctor mario count? lol jk.

I'll do a mario ditto for like 2 bucks...

EDIT: why is the place I live so freakin big now? lol need to meet up w/ them...

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Does doctor mario count? lol jk.

I'll do a mario ditto for like 2 bucks...

EDIT: why is the place I live so freakin big now? lol need to meet up w/ them...
Doc's cape = nerf plz.

Sure $2...ill get my $4 out right now to hand over.....

And when u strip me of my pride, we gotta do some mad doc/mario dittos 4 fun.

Zero34

Smash Lord
we need to play more twig. teams. too bad you're too cheap!! lolz

you guys that didnt make it to chu's biweekly missed out on chillin's new infinite. awesome tournament. no death pools!

FOB

Smash Ace
Doc's cape = nerf plz.

Sure $2...ill get my $4 out right now to hand over.....

And when u strip me of my pride, we gotta do some mad doc/mario dittos 4 fun.
Sounds good. I'm going to loose because I suck w/ mario. Can't get used to using fsmash. lol

Frozen

Smash Lord
i mean i need a car so that i can go up there on command oh what was that about you might beable to give us a ride up there .........iono
Black Rain "Krew" definitely needs to be there...i could probably drive some of you fellas if need be...but there really is a bus that will drop you off right in front of it.

<3

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I won't be able to make this one, though after December 15th I can make those ones unless something important goes on or I have to go out of town.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
<3 NKK

I'm sad that i wont be able to make C3 this month, i just remembered that i am going to my grandparents house this weekend for a sort of pre thanksgiving thing.
The weird thing is, I've know about this going to my grandparents thing for like 3 weeks now, and just noticed i wont be able to make C3 becuase of it. lol

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
NKK why do you have nothing to say sir?
And Jet are you not going to the one on the 25 cause if not then i hate you.
And Frozen what bus come all the way from down here allthephooke way up there
is my ?.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Yea, I'm going on the 25th, count me in, Zeros as well, Averex might be able to make it, but he has a B-ball Scrimage that day, though it's pretty early. Still don't know when he gets back from it, that and we'll probably set up the church as well, so we could be up there by 7, 8 at the latest.

Frozen

Smash Lord
NKK why do you have nothing to say sir?
And Jet are you not going to the one on the 25 cause if not then i hate you.
And Frozen what bus come all the way from down here allthephooke way up there
is my ?.
I dunno...ask Bowsertree he knows which bus it is...you guys have to be there...i want crew battles! :ohwell:

<3

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I'm going on the 25th, count me in, Zeros as well, Averex might be able to make it, but he has a B-ball Scrimage that day, though it's pretty early. Still don't know when he gets back from it, that and we'll probably set up the church as well, so we could be up there by 7, 8 at the latest.
I dunno...ask Bowsertree he knows which bus it is...you guys have to be there...i want crew battles! :ohwell:

<3
Ok Jet i did not want to have to kill you.
Oh yes they will be "Krew" battles because BRK will take them again :chuckle: !

Top Bottom