• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Frozen

Smash Lord

I hate you... because you taunt me so with your Wii-madness and what-nots...

The Wii is amazing, I camped out for it and then played it just about all day on 20 minutes of sleep, and I'm frikken addicted. By the way fellas there's another node lockin this friday....it would be cool if there was at least someone there who plays smash (I own the employees :) )

<3

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Come get me on Friday then, and I'll be there. Either that or I'll come out to your place and ride with you. I've got gas money. <_<

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Just the local scene has come a long way as well. Just last year it was hard to find a fest in VA or MD, and there was basically one tournament that was going on most of the time (Arcade Smash).

Now ChuDat holds Bi-Weeklies, Chozen holds fest, I do, Catonsville does, there's CCX for tournaments, C3, and other stuff that pops up as well.

Hey Frozen... When is Curio holding another fest?

Frozen

Smash Lord
Just the local scene has come a long way as well. Just last year it was hard to find a fest in VA or MD, and there was basically one tournament that was going on most of the time (Arcade Smash).

Now ChuDat holds Bi-Weeklies, Chozen holds fest, I do, Catonsville does, there's CCX for tournaments, C3, and other stuff that pops up as well.

Hey Frozen... When is Curio holding another fest?
The ******* isn't answering his phone, and isn't online...i'll let you know as soon as I get a hold of him.....i'll bring a pie :)

Edit: So apparently you can't say b.a.s.t.a.r.d. on smashboards.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
If you bring pie, I'll bring a nice bottle of my Bawls. And you know what? When we win the pie, I'm gonna pour my Bawls all over it, then we all have to eat Bawls pie.[/completelyserious]

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
hey on this MD board are there any east MD players? i'm on the friggin shore

all by myself, but i'm not bad, and we are trying to start a group out here

and play seriously, so if there are any East MD players get up with me,
you can sleep in my gaming room, haha

chinesahh

Smash Lord
there is some smashers in crisfield i think

where do you live and i can put you on the list

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
i live in salisbury
and crisfield is right next to me incase you didn't know
but we have some people here who are trying to play more
and if we could get them in on it as well that'd rule

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
man you are way out there....... i thought thatwe"Black Rain Krew" was way out there in small Waldorf so man good luck with that one....I wish you happy hunting forsomeplayers on that side of the state

Keep smashin!!!!

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Turbo, I think some smash players on campus live out that way when they go home on breaks. I'll look around for you where I'm at. I'll get back to you if I find any.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
thanks guys, like i said i'm trying to get ppl out here playing and getting involved, but it's hard.

especially since games are taken lightly out here for a good portion.

but i did manage to find some solid players at SU once, but their falcos and foxes couldn't handle my peach in a 3 way and stopped coming to the local gaming store.

i would have lost if i knew they would stop playing me, haha

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Who feels like Smashing sometime this week after 4PM? I'll come to you if I can make it there by bus or lightrail, just PM me.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
cmart we havent played in ages

we forgot to mm thats why

next time we'll just mass free play

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I need to play smash with more people D:
Chin, I have to thank you for the great fox ditto man, that was my first really intense fox ditto, you owned me too. D:

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Chinesah, i only have one question for you, do u remember the grease (and how overpowered it was) ?

chinesahh

Smash Lord
twig you *******

i miss you. come to more fests/ tournaments!

i think im bringing colin to chus

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Catonsville Smashfests lives on....come ****it!!
Can't make it again bud :(... unless someone comes to get me from frostburg.
Chance of that happening: .000000001%.
I doubt many people know their way up here either, thus is why I wish I had my car.
Then again, Finals weeks coming up soon and I need to get studying for those exams....

Twig

Smash Journeyman
twig you *******

i miss you. come to more fests/ tournaments!

i think im bringing colin to chus
**** my parents are gay as **** tho, they wont let me ride with "other kid drivers." And i still only have my permit, i was gonna go to CCX before they cancelled rawr, u should roll by my place some weekend and play some smash and pool =p, just IM me anytime.

cmart

Smash Lord
cmart we havent played in ages

we forgot to mm thats why

next time we'll just mass free play
Yeah I didn't realize till you mentioned it but we really haven't played in forever. Definately this winter break we'll get some good times going.

Top Bottom