• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

FOB

Smash Ace
Sweet sodomy you posted that fast as hell, and yes we do...we'll do it at either Ron's fest or the next Catonsville one (the weekend following Rons fest)

<3
I want my mm too..... You only came to ccx for like 5 minutes... You were with the monster energy drink thing.... But I had pool matches So I couldn't do a mm...

Me and 5% can't go to those fests that you listed. Come to like C3 or something.

cmart

Smash Lord
Man baltimore is so spammy. This topic should have baltimore spam as a subtitle.

(yeah I'm contributing to the problem)

cmart

Smash Lord
Allright, I've got the hours for my smash mini-kablam on friday 3-7. If someone else who I haven't spoken to wants to come, too bad cause I'm out of room.

Frozen

Smash Lord
I want my mm too..... You only came to ccx for like 5 minutes... You were with the monster energy drink thing.... But I had pool matches So I couldn't do a mm...

Me and 5% can't go to those fests that you listed. Come to like C3 or something.
Yeah I was trying to make love to the giant energy drink but there were just too many people around :ohwell: ...honestly though who drinks Monster?...it's all about Bawls

Anyway i'll MM you the next time I see you...i'm not sure what you look like though so just come up to me and call me Frozen....or ya know...Steve :laugh:

<3

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
haha, i'll probably forget by tomorrow

i rep RAWR/Team Arlington, you down with that??

<3 5% tax
lol yea same here but i respect you know less and we need to have a crew battle
that way neither of us will forget

hova

Smash Champion
lol yea same here but i respect you know less and we need to have a crew battle
that way neither of us will forget

my people will only crew battle if ya'll put up a fair amount of money. and you'll also probably have to come up here, waldorf is too far

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
<3 Hova

<3 NKK

Ichor, u and the BRK need to come down to CCX or C3, cause thats where all the cool people go to play smash. Plus i want MM's with everyone in your crew, cause i'm a short little kid, and that means i suck.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Come to CCX "BRK" or w/e.... find a tall skinny white kid with an afro, and MM his noobie mario for all ur $$...hes terrible.

Also, Hova is the man. (who didnt already know that?)

FOB

Smash Ace
Come to CCX "BRK" or w/e.... find a tall skinny white kid with an afro, and MM his noobie mario for all ur $$...hes terrible.

Also, Hova is the man. (who didnt already know that?)
Hey! Don't pick on that sucky kid. Just because he's new to the smash community and brings WAY too much money to tourneys doesn't mean you should start telling other people to look for him. Ha. Unless he asks for the match of course.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Mapquest told me CCX was 46 minutes from my house.

I was there in 27 minutes = )
(I like to maintain 80-90 mph)

CCX = Cyberconion something, it's a gaming lounge in Rockville Maryland that does monthly smash tourneys...I think they're monthly.

<3

5%tax

Smash Journeyman

CCX = Cyberconion something, it's a gaming lounge in Rockville Maryland that does monthly smash tourneys...I think they're monthly.

<3
Its CyberConXion, and yes they are monthly
We need to do our mm there next time since we didn't get a chance to last time.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace

<3
You drive like a lunatic then I can imagine >_>

chinesahh

Smash Lord
aight whoever these new **** talkers are, i want action

money match me for a considerable amount of money

ill even give you 2 to 1 odds

Top Bottom