• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
hey frozen i think i can win against your sheik with Fox and marth are you going to ccx ?

Dont **** me to hard frozen if you do go >_>

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
DOOOOOOODE

Wtf, I can't borrow the van, and I drive a 92 geo prism...

SOO!

let's begin bidding!

Alrighty we've got 3 preium high quality open seats in this brilliant geo prism, can i hear 10 dollars?!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
LOL! BECAUSE YOU **** COUCHES!

ROFL!

Wow... KC... you'll SERIOUSLY give me 60 dollars to come get you? Seriously? I'll consider it if you're being serious.

Added: No Km, you're the KMEEZY!!! Ohh yeah!!! BTW, Km, you gotta teach me how to keep my cool in high pressure matches, if I could just, like, think, and keep my head even I would HONESTLY be doing so much better... =(

Ghostype

Smash Champion
LOL Vince I didn't know you were such a man *****. I'll give you forty dollars to leave the CCX at 3:00 PM, drive back to Baltimore, pick me up, and take me to the tournament with you. Another twenty if you pick me up a slushy on the way to get me.

>_>

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
The thing is, I've realized I have a profound apreciate of KC's little, like, outlook on his competition...

Also, I was hoping that for 60 bucks I could.. A

Pick him up the night before, on friday, house him here, and then drop him off at frostburg saturday night after the tourney...

You see, the real thing here is that 60 dollars is a **** load of money, and i'd never have to leave the tourney.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Considering the majority of that would be gas money.. sure <_<

Helps pay for gas for you coming to get me, then going to the tournament, back from the tournament and back to frostburg >_>

Nurok

Smash Lord
nightmare.
ill drive to your house. and ill pay you like 10-15 bucks.
=)
take me there and take me back plz
-edun

KM-013

Smash Lord
Added: No Km, you're the KMEEZY!!! Ohh yeah!!! BTW, Km, you gotta teach me how to keep my cool in high pressure matches, if I could just, like, think, and keep my head even I would HONESTLY be doing so much better... =(
rofl, what are you talking about? high pressure smash matches are one of the few things that i really can't keep my cool in. i wish someone would tell ME how to stay focused, it's the main reason for my inconsistency.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
nightmare, if at least 4 people from Bmores finest come, me and fob challenge you to a crew match, me and fob both get 10 stock, and u guys divided up your stock depending on how many people u have.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lol If only the tournament started at 4:00 PM on Saturday, I'd totally go. And would definitely take you two up on your crew battle challenge, IF YOU HAD A CREW >_>

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
5% that's too big of an advantage... I don't think Baltimore's finest can actually do that...

I mean, if you each get ten stock you get your % refreshed a lot more than we do, it's like giivng you guys extra stock, IMO.

We'd have to discuss it amongst ourselves, I don't know if I'm the crew leader, but if I was i'd be leaning towards saying no.

Nurok- No space in car, My dad is going to come so he can take the car back with him, It would seem I cannot have it for the whole day.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
fine, what if we got two other people.... like mabey some TNR peeps, then we could have a TNR vs Bmores crew match

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Eww you're in TNR?

That's icky.

NUROK! IF DOSV ISN'T COMING, which i read his post saying he might just go next month, Then you can come!!!

I'll MM you to win your money you spend on the ride back. 8 dollars to ride, and then we MM it back one dollar at a time. If you keep winning, great, if you don't, then you build yourself into debt, I'll only let your debt go up to 7 dollars over the 8 you give me. (meaning you'll only be allowed to give me 15 dollars)

it sounds like a **** load of fun to me... IF dosv isn't goin.
Agreed?

Frozen

Smash Lord
Alright fellas, if I go, I will offer rides...but keep in mind, if I go I won't be there RIGHT away...because I have SAT's in the morning. Also, I won't stay long after the singles tourney, because I have a date with the girl of my dreams <3

If you want a ride, and are relatively close to the catonsville/arbutus area, it is very possible I will give you one...I need to talk to said girl about when I am going to said date and I will let you know...I don't really plan on going to the doubles play, because I have no interest in it...but I would like to be there an hour or 2 ahead of time for the singles tourney.

<3

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Split up the stock, like, instead of just ten at a time have FOB with two diff characters, two diff sets, and ****.

Who from B more's finest will eve be there? C mart? Lol

FOB

Smash Ace
Lets pop the mm amount to 20 dollars. That way we can actually get some earnings if we win. and everyone can just pay 5 dollars.

Just saw NKK's post: What happened to Bmores finests?

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Well, then you can crew with people and go against them, but count me out.

Don't wanna do it until I have a competitive crew.

Alright, well Nurok I may have one seat open in the car, it's a 5 seater and it's going to be crowded, depending on Jmlz going.

BUT we do have a seat open, so send me a PM soon telling me when you can get here

I want to leave around 10-10 30

FOB

Smash Ace
you, Frozen chaos, Bowser tree VS. Me, 5% and hova

I don't really care if its an mm any more

MY OPINOIN: I just want to do a crew battle

Top Bottom