• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Yay! more opinions!

So, what's on our to do list? what happens after the moveset?

1) Moveset with final smash, in progress
2) SE plot
3) recruit more members?
4) Develop a system of leadership? E can't regulate discussion 24/7, so maybe a system of Co-leaders who help to organize things when E is offline migh be useful. though this may be overkill.
5) what's better t-shirt, or nightie?

I gotta go do homework. See you later tonight I'll do it later

Elysium

Smash Lord
I got into the staff right before he sent it out, he just didn't have time to add me the the Smashwiki.
By the time we decide on the moveset, the official one could be posted by Sakurai if Krystal is added tomorrow. lol
Oh dam, my bad. Sorry about that, I'll add you to the wiki page today.
yeh could do that instead. who knows when e is going to show up just get it from one of us

(**** i just bearly missed the talkshow)
Whats this, like 7 hours later, I'm on this early? Yeah I Hate sundays.
I sent firedragon the PM.
Awesome, thank you.

...nightie vs. t-shirt?
How did this start?
hahaha, yeah It started out as a sarcastic discussion on what Krystal would look better in. Then we started discussing real life pros and cons to T-Shirts and Nighties. Thats where we are now.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Oh, so E's back, maybe I'll do my homework later.
Yeah, even though I'm not a morning person I still make it here. It's a sign of my devotion.:laugh:
1) Moveset with final smash, in progress
2) SE plot
3) recruit more members?
4) Develop a system of leadership? E can't regulate discussion 24/7, so maybe a system of Co-leaders who help to organize things when E is offline migh be useful. though this may be overkill.
1.) yep
2.) Yeah, SE plot is next
3.) Always need more members.
4.) To be honest, I kinda made one already. I look at You, Squiggles and K-Rules as the Co-leaders. Since One of us is almost always on.

what is this..**** staff????
Half Krystal club, Half Smash Crew
yeah e that literally took forever, but it was worth it to finally get it done

im on that list of co-operaters k e, i think me and ismar deserve it for going through what we did last night .....LOL
Lol, yeah but those three have you beat by time.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
yeah e that literally took forever, but it was worth it to finally get it done

im on that list of co-operaters k e, i think me and ismar deserve it for going through what we did last night .....LOL
We don't even know if there's going to be such a system, but if there is, you will probably make it.

Edit:
@E: damit! you replied at the wrong time! Yay! I'm a leader, but I think we need a few more. we should set it up so that there's 1-2 people on at a time, not 0-1.
Anyway, how many votes do we have?

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
dude i was actually kidding but k thats fine

LOL
i was kiddin because it took forever to look on those pages and find the fs' and movesets
e and ismar are with me there LOL

o wait i forgot i just made 350 on this post its that time again...
woot 350th post
KRYSTAL FOR BRAWL!!!!

k im goin to eat some lunch and be back but im still going to be logged on back in 20-30 minites

Elysium

Smash Lord
We don't even know if there's going to be such a system, but if there is, you will probably make it.

Edit:
@E: damit! you replied at the wrong time! Yay! I'm a leader, but I think we need a few more. we should set it up so that there's 1-2 people on at a time, not 0-1.
Well, Don't You and K-Rules come on early? I'll also try to come in early as well (early classes). Then Squiggles and myself are usually on late. The only time I'm not sure whose on is midday.
LOL
i was kiddin because it took forever to look on those pages and find the fs' and movesets
e and ismar are with me there LOL
Yeah dude, for real that took forever.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Well.

In the ideal case, t-shirt and nightie are the same thing.
Also, boxer shorts.

PS: I might potentially be interested in joining your fine club, lads. What brands of tea serve you here?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
im usually on early to midday except on weekends. im pretty busy on those. but im homeschooled so it is easy for me to get on.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Well, Don't You and K-Rules come on early? I'll also try to come in early as well (early classes). Then Squiggles and myself are usually on late. The only time I'm not sure whose on is midday.

Yeah dude, for real that took forever.
I'm usually on when I get home from school. I chack the dojo, then come on here from about 3:00 to 4:00, then at the end of the day from around 9:30 to 10:30, I'm on after I finish homework, eat dinner, and come back from my karate classes. This is all eastern, just so you know.

I'll be logging off in a few minutes, I really should be doing homework.

PS: I might potentially be interested in joining your fine club, lads. What brands of tea serve you here?
lipton

im usually on early to midday except on weekends. im pretty busy on those. but im homeschooled so it is easy for me to get on.
I wish I could be homeschooled.

Elysium

Smash Lord
It just so happens that we here at The **** Staff are advocates of fine tea.
We serve the following;
Egyptian Licorice Mint
Hibiscus Paradise
Morocco Orange Spice Tea
DeCaffé Roast
African Redbush Peach

Well, then you'll be considered early and midday then. ;)
I'm usually on when I get home from school. I chack the dojo, then come on here from about 3:00 to 4:00, then at the end of the day from around 9:30 to 10:30, I'm on after I finish homework, eat dinner, and come back from my karate classes. This is all eastern, just so you know.

Alright, so there's the two middays, and we have enough night people (just not late late night). So we need one other morning person.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord

lipton

I wish I could be homeschooled.
k im back
thats about what i do to ecept i usually get home at about 6:00 and end up logging off at about 10:00pm or 10:30 except on weekends im on most of the time unless i have sometin planned wit my friends

killbeast301

Smash Lord
It just so happens that we here at The **** Staff are advocates of fine tea.
We serve the following;
Egyptian Licorice Mint
Hibiscus Paradise
Morocco Orange Spice Tea
DeCaffé Roast
African Redbush Peach
Ok, I licked those words on my computer screen and. . .

THEY ALL TASTE LIKE MY COMPUTER SCREEN!!!!

I'll stick to the lipton earl grey here at my house, thank you very much.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
heh nice i don't drink tea though
so they're not really for everyone.

k by about 8 tonight everyone will have probally already voted e so i guess we could end it there??
thats about the time eveyone comes on because of smyn and smash dash.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Your selection of tea is indeed intriguing, folks.

Englishisms aside, what's the deal with this club besides that it supports Krystal and discusses the pros and cons of t-shirts and nighties?

Elysium

Smash Lord
k by about 8 tonight everyone will have probally already voted e so i guess we could end it there??
thats about the time eveyone comes on because of smyn and smash dash.
I was going to go up until Monday night. That gives the not so frequent members a chance to vote.
Your selection of tea is indeed intriguing, folks.

Englishisms aside, what's the deal with this club besides that it supports Krystal and discusses the pros and cons of t-shirts and nighties?
hmmm, Like I told Fluffy, It's only half Krystal Club, half Smash Crew. But right now our big advertisement is the T-Shirt/Nightie discussion. :laugh:

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
thats what im planning so far i only see two threats to her:

geno and ridley

even if we don't get her all the way she is in brawl and everyone who is a *** and hates her will just have to deal wit it :)

edit: whatever time ya want to do it e im fine whenever
if we get everyone in the club's votes before hand we can do it today to so whenever

Elysium

Smash Lord
I'll close it today, but that would mean that we need Onyx and vesper to come online and vote. Vesper is very likely, but Onyx not so much. I heard he was sucked into a WoW server.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
ok. we all know that i have a FS up for votes on the PMs now i want to aske which one should i use?

this one:
Final Smash Right here!

"A jimmed kxo Krazoa Spirits" whixh mean "I summon the Krazoa Spirits"

the Krazoa Spirits fly into her and she does something like Link! starts tearing apart the opponents and ends with a Crazy wack with her staff to send them flying!

or

this one:
final smash: "A jimmed kxo Krazoa Spirits" whixh mean "I summon the Krazoa Spirits"

the spirits inhabit the opponents and stun them and Krystal's staff becomes charged up and she hits like 3 times and the 3 hits span a length of around of over half the stage.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
lol nice but onyx will probally come on today but whatever if we have a huge vote on one thing its not really goin to matter if they show up but thats an if, because there were lots of things we found you could vote off of. wow WOW really does keep you in if you play it.

they're both yours so you choose kr

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hm? Ridley and Geno, threats to Krystal's inclusion? They are not related at all, so I don't see how that works. Or do you just mean they are the other two who might be announced on the Dojo next?

Well, if it's half Smash Crew, I'm staying right where I am. I have my plans to create my own crew, so, yeah. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom