• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
The votes are really gonna be split.....

Not so much on the final smashes.....I can already guess the favorite there. :rolleyes:

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Was reading the first few pages of this thread, most people seemed to hate her back then.

She certainly receives more love now.

TOP OF PAGE 500 BEGINS NOW!!!!!!!1 TONIGHT WE DANCE WITH FURRIES!!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Was reading the first few pages of this thread, most people seemed to hate her back then.

She certainly receives more love now.
Could be because the bulk of the Krystal haters tucked tail after it was discovered that Krystal is guaranteed to be in Brawl in some form....

The furry haters probably ran out of things to say and are drafting an entirely new list of flames to throw at us Krystal fans next week.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
You guys spam a lot right now. I go to a party for 24 hours and come back to a new 15ish pages. Chill some, till she's announced. No need to treat this as a chat room. Collect AIM SN's for that stuffs...

killbeast301

Smash Lord
If krystal's moveset is posted on the dojo tomorrow/tonight, will we still be able to create an official club moveset?

You guys spam a lot right now. I go to a party for 24 hours and come back to a new 15ish pages. Chill some, till she's announced. No need to treat this as a chat room. Collect AIM SN's for that stuffs...
It's not really spam, since most of it's on topic.

Elysium

Smash Lord
dude lets end the voting tommorrow at around 5 or 6 ill be on around at about 7. there are too many votes still not sent in. UNLESS TEEB GETS HIS IN AND BY TONIGHT. THEN WE'LL END IT THEN,K?

NO ACTUALLY WE CAN, IF WE HAVE A BETTER IDEA, PROBALLY EDIT SOME OF THE MOVES IF EVERYONE AGREES. IF THATS ALL RIGHT WITH YOU E
Yeah, but that would get kinda stressful trying to match every move she has.
yeah. the votes are close arent they?
Pretty much.
The votes are really gonna be split.....

Not so much on the final smashes.....I can already guess the favorite there. :rolleyes:
Uh oh, do you know something I don't?;)
True, it's not spam since (besides the talkshow) we are very on topic, but none-the-less. We would save the thread some room if we all used a IM service.
If krystal's moveset is posted on the dojo tomorrow/tonight, will we still be able to create an official club moveset?
I don't know. Thats the problem right now. Regardless I'll still post it. Perhaps when it's revealed we can compare what moves look similar.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Dude how ******** r u who would want krystal, I know she's fine but I think she would be like Luigi 4 melee, THE WORST WASTE OF TIME!!!
WTF!
Luigi was awesome! Ask anyone!
Ur just making yourself look like a n00b who only likes krystal cuz ur a furry :mad:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
k im back, ....for about 30 minutes
so what did i miss

yeah just let them say it cause im goin to laugh in their faces when krystal shows up as a pc in the dojo tommorrow....or one of these days
Nothing really, a troll came to say we're ******** though. :smiliegor

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
going back to the moveset, i think we should post the ours and post the official one to, so we can have them both and people can see the difference

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
Dude how ******** r u who would want krystal, I know she's fine but I think she would be like Luigi 4 melee, THE WORST WASTE OF TIME!!! ,i'm a :newbie:
man you are just bagging for a fight
it's on

Dude how cool r u who doesn't want krystal, I mean she's awesome as I think she would be alomost as awesome as Luigi THE BEST OF TIME!!!
fixed it

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
what? ya'll start accusing people of being gay when im gone? lol man without me ya'll's minds would be so screwed up! lol that stuff never happens when im on

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
i know the ***** posted before i left to

woot 400th post
KRYSTAL FOR BRAWL
That guy goes on every forum putting down the char :mad::ohwell:
Congrats on 400! :)
going back to the moveset, i think we should post the ours and post the official one to, so we can have them both and people can see the difference
Cool, Our moveset vs. official moveset.

Nice job TfB! That'll learn him!

And who doesn't want krystal confirmed tommorrow?

Zorya

Smash Ace
Well that tells me that theres at least one transvestite in here

Krystal 4 Event 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom