• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
I can think of a few people...

...Anyone want to hunt them down? ^_^ j/k

Seriously, I say Assault should be the default outfit. It may actually shut up the anti-furries to see her NOT "look like a ****."

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Kal aMari said:
I can think of a few people...

...Anyone want to hunt them down? ^_^ j/k

Seriously, I say Assault should be the default outfit. It may actually shut up the anti-furries to see her NOT "look like a ****."
What? They don't let you say "****"? They let you say "bawd" - olde english for the same thing...

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, interesting...Learn something new about the censor every day.
Testing...SEX!

On topic in the edit...

EDIT: Okay, just checking.

Anyways, what if they had the Assault-designed Krystal...with the Command-style jumpsuit? In other words, SFC Krystal minuts the horrific deformation.

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
FireStar said:
Whats the point in putting her in? All they're going to do is give her the same moves as fox and Falco, only with a few tweaks... Final word: The girl doesn't need to be in this. So stop asking... I'm not going to say this again!
By now, I realize you can always count on FireStar to give his two cents on why characters shouldn't be in Brawl. And do it in the most negative way.

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Mav said:
Beastiality is the act of having sex, or performing sexual actions with an animal. There is a big difference between a person giving a dog a good time, and comenting on the looks of a video game character. Yes, Krystal is a fox. Minus the blue fur, tail, muzzle and ears, she walks, talks, and looks very much like a human. Last time I checked (and I know this cause I'm a Vet. Tech. and I've taken classes in animal anatomy) all types of canines have eight mamary glands. Where as a human just has two.

In short, Nintendo and Rare purpously made Krystal have the body of a super model, and she happens to be a fox. Deal with it.

Get your facts straight.
lol. that's all here.

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
xianfeng said:
Doubt it Diddy is way WAY more popular and a better choice for SSBB as he is more well known (i'm still yet to know what krystal can do)
Do not argue with xianfeng. If you even mention a character being better than Diddy, he will eat you.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Dood. Pvt. Falcon. Did you just quadruple post? Ive never seen that done before. It goes ABABABABAB...ect. Not ABABABAAAAB. Try to maintain the pattern

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
kaid said:
For all you people who keep going on about how Krystal is an animal, I have something to say.

There's a difference between wanting this:

And this:
Well, if you shave all of Krystal's fur off, I suppose she'll look like a normal person with fox ears and a tail.

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Ferro De Lupe said:
Has anyone here played Assault? If so, could you answer this question. Is Krystal a main (preferable playable) character in it?
Krystal is playable in multiplayer. Don't get it unless you have friends to play multi with, b/c the story levels are frustrating as.... y'know.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Pvt. Falcon said:
Do not argue with xianfeng. If you even mention a character being better than Diddy, he will eat you.
It's true too ^_^

Star Wolf Would Be Way Cooler than crystal.
You got both their names wrong clever boy thir correct names are Wolf O'Donnel and Krystal, if you are going to say someone that isn't diddy is cooler than krystal at least spell her name correctly and if you are going to say Wolf is cooler than somebody that use his real name

fluffy

Smash Champion
Pvt. Falcon, u can learn alot from my sig. stop quadriple or double posting.

xianfeng, nice chart. i like the 1 w/ bigger "bombs" anyday.

**EDIT**
in fact, i placed the chart in the 1st page.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Compare the views and posts of this thread to the views and posts of the Wolf O' Donnel thread, we have a winner. Dam* :laugh: ...we almost have 500 posts on one character!

Black/Light

Smash Master
Wow. . .almost 500 post. . . Theres more post here then in the "SSBB needs more female characters" topic (Im sorry but the title of that other topic just sounds really sexist.).

I think she the most likely character that any of us know of to be in this game. She, and a few others, are some of the most talked about characters on any SSBB. topic.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I tried posting that chart on SBO and they were all oh no OMG, they are so scared of things there and so stupid, they think 3rd party characters will wreck SSBB :laugh:

KirbyPwnage88

Smash Cadet
xianfeng said:
It's true too ^_^

You got both their names wrong clever boy thir correct names are Wolf O'Donnel and Krystal, if you are going to say someone that isn't diddy is cooler than krystal at least spell her name correctly and if you are going to say Wolf is cooler than somebody that use his real name
who really cares everybody got the point im not entering a freakin spelling bee here idiot

xianfeng

Smash Hero
KirbyPwnage88 said:
who really cares everybody got the point im not entering a freakin spelling bee here idiot
I'm the idiot yet you're the one who spelt krystal's name wrong when it was all around this thread and you were trying to defend a character but you got their name wrong, someone here's an idiot and it's not me pal

xianfeng

Smash Hero
KyUuKyUu said:
Only people who can type with grammar and capitalization and know when to use "your" and "you're" have the right to be grammar nazis.
I was making a point, but thanks for pointing out that typo, I'm not a grammar nazi it's just he made a stupid post so I corrected him, he flamed me I sorta did back

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
How about lets have an actual conversation about the topic this thread is based on. This thread is going nowhere. And no more talking about how atractive you think Krystal is. We get it. She's hot. Its time to move on. Now for an idea for discussion......i got it.

What do you think her "special" should be and why?

fluffy

Smash Champion
Vulpine51 said:
How about lets have an actual conversation about the topic this thread is based on. This thread is going nowhere. And no more talking about how atractive you think Krystal is. We get it. She's hot. Its time to move on. Now for an idea for discussion......i got it.

What do you think her "special" should be and why?
awww...but her being hot is an interesting topic...

her special should be like infinite shining the opponent to death. or healing abilities.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, if her Bv isn't the Quake attack, her special could be the Super Quake.

Or heck, even if it is her Bv.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
If her taunt involves her speaking Dino talk I will smash my head through my TV she needs to speak english
(I'm now 24% through STA and there hasn't been much Dino talk I'm lovng it :lick:)

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Once Fox tells Slippy to stfu, the game gets much better.

Krystal should be able to wall-jump.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I just beat the first boss now I have no idea what to do I'm going back to the Queen Earthwalker now, I hate tricky, I can already think of some great moves for Krystal.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Special and taunt eh...

Special: That's a good question.

Taunt: Some kind of "Jackie Chan" style staff twirling.

Only people who can type with grammar and capitalization and know when to use "your" and "you're" have the right to be grammar nazis.
Ya, commandole! Grammar Nazis unite!

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
I just beat the first boss now I have no idea what to do I'm going back to the Queen Earthwalker now, I hate tricky, I can already think of some great moves for Krystal.
Just wait till you get to the "Test of Fear" coolest effin part of the game, but hard as hell. I think its the fourth spirit.

As for Krystal's special: I was thinking mabe freeze someone with her staff and then shatter them with the earthquake thing right on top of them.

Shark X

Smash Lord
It's the 3rd. I was doing it the other day, then realised I was only half way through the game. I just started a file more than a year ago (shortly before Assault came out) to hold me over until Assault. I beat the 2nd palace, Assasult came out, and just kind of never went back to Adventures. Last week I was so ****ed bored that I picked it up again, got the third spirit, got bored again -.-

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Krystal's taunt: Remember Cid's spinny show-off move in Advent Children? Yeah, that. Complete with the nose-thumbing. Preferrably without shouting "BANANA!" though.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Ok, I'm going to suggest something that will make EVERYBODY happy.

Krystal's special: gyrates her butt while it's facing the screen(great for camera mode) then she does the earthquake attack with the staff.

Krystal's taunt: gyrates her butt while it's facing the screen(great for camera mode) while twirling her staff around.

Nightowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YiffyWolfen
^^
Wolfen smiles at the idea...

But as far as a move set goes. If/when she's put into the game, she'll have her own moveset. Staff=many possiblites... a Seoug Mi Na type moveset maybe?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Something like that, but I don't think her fighting style would be as disciplined/traditional as Seung Mina's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom