• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
People are weird with characters getting in...I saw someone who actually had the idea that Cloud from Final Fantasy VII would get in >>...I'm just glad Krystal has A good chance.
You would think a third party of Cloud's popularity would be announced a tad earlier to build hype no?

Whoops. Off t0pic.

Krystal for Brawl. =o)

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Hey guys--I'm new here.

But most importantly- I'm a Krystal supporter!

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, i just used my brain and came up with some exciting info! first off, when alesia had on her resume that she was doing voice acting for krystal in brawl, people saw it, and they made her take it down. then, the owner of a website called Krystal Archive that I visit for news of her spot in brawl asked her for an interview. she accepted, but she,"wasnt allowed to reveal if she was a pc or not." then, last of all, on the events update on the dojo, notice that they skiped the description and name of the second event, which is a picture of a LANDMASTER TANK. what do you think of those apples? isnt it obvious now? she will most likely be a pc, and im pretty excited.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
hey guys, i just used my brain and came up with some exciting info! first off, when alesia had on her resume that she was doing voice acting for krystal in brawl, people saw it, and they made her take it down. then, the owner of a website called Krystal Archive that I visit for news of her spot in brawl asked her for an interview. she accepted, but she,"wasnt allowed to reveal if she was a pc or not." then, last of all, on the events update on the dojo, notice that they skiped the description and name of the second event, which is a picture of a LANDMASTER TANK. what do you think of those apples? isnt it obvious now? she will most likely be a pc, and im pretty excited.
thanks... but most of this is old news already and fits with our theories anyway

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
hey does anyone know where this is?! the piture of the perfect mix of adventure and assault costume, someone posted it way earlier here and i cant find it

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Yea krystal would be cool and all but I lol'd when you said starfox is a big series.
Starfox is a big series, not as big as Mario or Zelda, but it's one of Miyamoto's greatest creations. I've been a SF fan since the beginning and the only SF game I don't have is Command, mainly because I don't have a DS yet.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
That is awesome, I still like the Adventure Costume more, but this is a pretty good update mock-up. What's with "Between Sleeping & Waking" though?

idk wat that is... i forgot where i found this...this isnt the one earlier in this thread, i think i found somewhere on this forum but i dont know where...

anyway i like the original adventures better, too. something that bugs here is her hair...i like the adventures hair alot more(thats the first thing i noticed) lol

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I actually prefer the Assault hair over the Adventure, but what I don't like are the boots, they don't go with that outfit, I prefer the Adventure ones.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Her look in her first game was the best. (The one with the bikini & thong) I didn't like her clothes though.

Elysium

Smash Lord
You would think a third party of Cloud's popularity would be announced a tad earlier to build hype no?

Whoops. Off t0pic.

Krystal for Brawl. =o)
Your not allowed to go off topic missy! ;)
Hey guys--I'm new here.

But most importantly- I'm a Krystal supporter!
Welcome young one
cheater vote b-man
Instead of looking at the little picture, we should have been following my idea for fixing the rest of the match-ups to ensure Krystal victory but noooooooooooo.
That is awesome, I still like the Adventure Costume more, but this is a pretty good update mock-up. What's with "Between Sleeping & Waking" though?
I believe Wisey used that pic on his roster. I believe his brother made it. The sleeping and waking thing is an epic sounding phrase for not confirmed, but standing a good chance.
Her look in her first game was the best. (The one with the bikini & thong) I didn't like her clothes though.
There you go Ism, our next talkshow topic..... wonderful.

Some of the replies to the PM are most interesting....Give me some time to think about the plan. Hopefully I can think of something to bring both sides together.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I don't really care much for Dedede, Sonic is the only one in the division that I wanted to win, maybe Falco if they declone him.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
what do ya'll think will be tomorrows update? i, personally think Krystal will(weird gut feeling. it makes feel sick kinda like right before you go to Disney world or something like that) and it only happens when im at the Dojo hoping for Krystal or when im on this thread hoping for Krystal(as you can tell i hope for Krystal all the time! lol)

i may have voted Sonic Final Smash on the Info contest but thats because i havent not voted krystal yet so maybe luck will change(knock on wood)

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
well... mainly, I just don't think bomberman deserves it
QFT
He's not really a Brawl material IMO
Link and Samus
and Wario
already have bombs, we don't need someone dedicated to it, especially when he's not that big of a character anyway. I admit BM64 was ok, but the next 3rd slot would be better going to someone like Megaman.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Tomorrows update will probably be something lame like Sound setting, you can set it to mono, stereo, or 5.1 sound and change the volume setting on the voices, music, and sound fx or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom