• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Since noone else had done it yet, I decided to update the smash wiki page with the moveset.
Unfortunately, as of now, it is a massive wall of text. If someone else knows how to make it look pretty, please do so.

Also, subspace emissary?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
No, here we go, the perfect outfit, with alternate colors
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs15/i/2007/061/b/3/Foxy_trio_by_AlanR.jpg
AH! i feel something tingling inside me...im a furr....NO! im not a furry!....must.....hold.....b-back....furryness....its so strong! im a fu. NO! stop... this...madness ahh!

i-i feel better it is subsiding.....woo that was close...i almost became a furry! thats was the closest i have ever been to becoming a furry but i must say those are the prettiest foxes i have ever seen! lol (especially the blue one)

i have accuatelly talked to the guy who made that...his story was that was Krystal and her friends from home(which is odd since she wwas the lone survivor) and they were on spring break at the beach.
i almost fell to Elysiums fate. lol

EDIT: nope never mind i'm now a furry thanks...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
AH! i feel something tingling inside me...im a furr....NO! im not a furry!....must.....hold.....b-back....furryness....its so strong! im a fu. NO! stop... this...madness ahh!

i-i feel better it is subsiding.....woo that was close...i almost became a furry! thats was the closest i have ever been to becoming a furry but i must say those are the prettiest foxes i have ever seen! lol (especially the blue one)

i have accuatelly talked to the guy who made that...his story was that was Krystal and her friends from home(which is odd since she wwas the lone survivor) and they were on spring break at the beach.

Don't hate!
Appreciate! :lol:

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace

this is getting entresting agin were did i put my camera

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
well it's over now lol, i have already admited it and now i am officially a freakin furry! i almost want to yell yay! really loud! lol

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace

Corruption lol :chuckle:
There's nothing wrong with it :coolmonke
but if it makes you feel better, here is a humanized pic of Krystal that doesn't look terrible, it needs blue though.
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/267/d/f/Krystal_by_ChoppaDave.jpg

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Zorya

Smash Ace
I would've loved to see Conker with Krystal in SSE......alone.....in the woods........hittin that........:laugh:

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
Hey, Elysium, fluffy and me take it pretty well :p

You left it in Bomber Man's bathroom last night :chuckle:
not funny

oh i remeber i let you baroow it you tryed to return it but i didn't want it cuz it had wight stuff on it so i got a new one

mabey the furries lick it off

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Corruption lol :chuckle:
There's nothing wrong with it :coolmonke
but if it makes you feel better, here is a humanized pic of Krystal that doesn't look terrible, it needs blue though.
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/267/d/f/Krystal_by_ChoppaDave.jpg
The face is fugly, and she needs a tail :p
What, are you always on DVA?
Not on this thread you won't.
He raises a point.
I would've loved to see Conker with Krystal in SSE......alone.....in the woods........hittin that........:laugh:
No! I bet DVA has one!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
not funny

oh i remeber i let you baroow it you tryed to return it but i didn't want it cuz it had wight stuff on it so i got a new one

mabey the furries lick it off
ok he started it
why dude just calm down were just jokeing with each other right?
well he getting pissed at me and i don't know why
i was just kidding
sorry about your pissedness

nvm ignor this ^
Notice SOMETHING?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom