• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Smash Lord
My surprise to how off-topic everyone but KB has been? Even though he tried to bring it back from the character battle conversation, from gender guessing, from furry confessions. This is exactly why I suggested that idea in the PM. That massive off topic-ness lasted way too long. You guys should have spotted it on the first page it started happening.

@KB :: I'll try and revise the wiki page so it doesn't seem like a wall of text. Maybe just a link to it would do the trick? I don't know i'll mess around with it. Thanks btw for doing it, it must have just slipped my mind.

@the gender guessers :: Do your research on "IsmaR" and the answer will slap you in the face. It's really not hard to figure these things out. (sorry Ism ;) )

@character battle supporters :: Try to only advertise it when it pertains to Krystal. I don't think it's a problem to post "Vote for X character now!" once, but try to hold off the discussion unless it pertains to Krystal

@furry confessions :: Congratz for coming to terms with yourselves. I'll stay on the side of skin for the time being. ;)
Thats all for now....

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yeah, my friends pointed out how many things come up when you search google :laugh:

As for Krystal, she runs out of the forest to save fox from Rayquaza, just as DK shows up!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I don't know.....
But I shouldn't waste my remaining 9, lets just leave it at that....:ohwell:
Plus, think about it, me as a Lord would throw everything outta whack!!

Elysium

Smash Lord
Copy/paste this into Google "Reasons to quit the krystal thread after 999 posts"

Post back here when you see the results.
Remember the quotes, that way it looks for the actual reasons and not bits and pieces of the statement.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/smash/public_html/search.php on line 885

Also: "Lol, Mikel is just being dumb. He'll realize it when he logs back on." Wha?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
~! People were beginning to worry that we scared you off. :)
You did several times, but I always found the strength to come back even though I was more than horrified. ;)

Elysium

Smash Lord
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/smash/public_html/search.php on line 885

Also: "Lol, Mikel is just being dumb. He'll realize it when he logs back on." Wha?
1.) I'm guessing that was your results to the google search?
2.) Self-explainatory. Mikel says he's going to leave after 999 posts, which is dumb. This is backed up by the failed google search results. The simplified answer is there is no reason to leave because of post count. Therefore Mikel is being dumb, and once he logs on and sees this, he'll understand and go back to being the lesbian we all lo.......put up with.
You did several times, but I always found the strength to come back even though I was more than horrified. ;)
I see.... So whose the most horrifying? :urg:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
So whats your take on Krystals Subspace movie intro?
If Adventures: She enters the scene riding on a Pterodactyl. Can't say what else will likely happen since Fox was attacked by a ****ing pokemon.

If Assault: She will arrive in arwing to search for Fox.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Sounds good.
Now whats your take on Krystals reveal date? lol

Also Mikel is gunna be pissed he didn't stay up, since your staying up all late and actually spending time here and not all in the mog and ashley threads.
Or could it be that i'm just that cool? ;)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Sounds good.
Now whats your take on Krystals reveal date? lol
Do you love to read my boring posts that much? :chuckle:

Also Mikel is gunna be pissed he didn't stay up, since your staying up all late and actually spending time here and not all in the mog and ashley threads.
The Mog and Ashley threads are always sizzling hot if you know what I mean. :)

Or could it be that i'm just that cool? ;)
I don't think so. The REAL superstars (platnum, Viper, Dragonblood, Stado) aren't up right now. So I just went with the next best thing. (You) =o)

Elysium

Smash Lord
Do you love to read my boring posts that much? :chuckle:

The Mog and Ashley threads are always sizzling hot if you know what I mean. :)

I don't think so. The REAL superstars (platnum, Viper, Dragonblood, Stado) aren't up right now. So I just went with the next best thing. (You) =o)
1.)Of course not, just trying to keep the conversation going

2.)Pffff nothing compared to this thread.

3.)Oh man....Ouch...big ouch....

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
If Adventures: She enters the scene riding on a Pterodactyl. Can't say what else will likely happen since Fox was attacked by a ****ing pokemon.

If Assault: She will arrive in arwing to search for Fox.
And if Command?

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Now I finally understand who this Krystal character is. The name keeps popping up in threads everywhere. To be honest Id rather see her in the game than Falco. Smash needs more chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom