• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
lol

Alright.. topictopictopictopictopictopic.....ummm oh I got it..... wait.... oh yea.
"How to recover from the blow that krystal got the command makeover." (Hypothetical of course)
We grab our pitchforks and torches and grab round-flight tickets to Nara Japan :flame:
:uzi::smiliegor
:enforcer:
:chainsaw:
:bigrocket
:rocket:
:burst:

actually...
so what I am going to do is piss and moan like an impotent jerk, and then bend over and take it up the tailpipe! ~Liar Liar

Elysium

Smash Lord
What do you mean, how to get over Assault Krystal?
Well, we all want Adventure Krystal with the Staff, how what happens when we get Assualt or Command Krystal? How do you overcome the shock?
actually...
so what I am going to do is piss and moan like an impotent jerk, and then bend over and take it up the tailpipe! ~Liar Liar
lol thats awesome. :laugh:

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
well.... Hoow about Assualt Krystal then, how do you get over that?
That one I can actually live with, it wasn't a bad outfit at all.
Those fan-art outfits in the first post look pretty good, wouldn't mind those even though Nintendo would never allow it.

Elysium

Smash Lord
I wouldn't care as long as Krystal is in Brawl and is a PC. I don't care if she doesn't have a weapon.:laugh::laugh:
Spoken like a true Krystal supporter!
Show him the japanese krysral pic:p
Me?

Edit: I'll add up the totals for the votes when I'm about half-way through writing my paper for English. It'll take about 30 mins or so. Give or take a couple mins depending on my speed.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Well, there was a good fan-art of Assault Krystal with the staff.
I'm not sure how Nintendo feels about Krystal from Adventures though. The game made it feel too much like Zelda, It was made by Rare which is owned by MS now, and the only reason it was made into a SF game was because at the time they were 2-3rd party to Nintendo and when the game went up to review the characters looked too much like SF characters, so Nintendo went and added the OoT engine and made it into an upgraded SF game of the N64DD Dinosaur Planet.

I think Nintendo wants to pull Krystal away from that title and make her a traditional SF character as they did in the two later games, even though Namco included DP in Assault.

Who Knows, Sakurai could be extremely cool and give us what we want, tradition, staff wielding and ****** Krystal.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Honestly Krystal looks the worst of all of them.... they made her too skinny for hear cranium.... she looks like a big bobble-head

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
A Krystal bobble-head would be awesome!.........with a different outfit:p
<_< maybe if they were making bobbleheds... but when everyone else looks normal..... poorly rendered, but normal, She just sticks out like a sore thumb..... a great, bulbous-headed thumb

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
They Chibi-ed the characters, which doesn't work in 3D. Kyrstal looks horrible in that god-awful pink and violet jumpsuit. The shading is terribly done because it was for the DS. Her eyes are cyan-aquatic blue, not green. She loses all her sex-appeal, and that just takes away all her win, and without win, you're just left with fail. Command should have never happened.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Damm japanese, making her an cutesy/anime character! :mad:
the japanese have an abnormal kind of tolerance for things that are cute... just look at most of the suf they like.... it's just too cute over there

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
They Chibi-ed the characters, which doesn't work in 3D. Kyrstal looks horrible in that god-awful pink and violet jumpsuit. The shading is terribly done because it was for the DS. Her eyes are cyan-aquatic blue, not green. She loses all her sex-appeal, and that just takes away all her win, and without win, you're just left with fail. Command should have never happened.
Maybe it didn't!!!
For the next Starfox at least..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom