• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
no guns...only Adventure

and i choose Krystal which you will change my words backwards and stuff, but you know which i really choose(the girl with no fur) lol
Why only adventure though? That doesn't represent her as a whole.. Mario has fireballs and cape AND FLUDD now.

Elysium

Smash Lord
lol until you kiss her while she is shedding and you get some hair in your mouth lol
Yeah but think of the possibilities. It would be like have a dog minus the use of peanut butter. :laugh:

I don't mind hair.... it wouldn't be the first time.

Worst post in all of smashboards..... .... Yeah go me!

Awesome, top of the page. Now everyone gets to see it.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
ew you've made out with animals...wow.
are you Krystal a dog!!!!! how dare you! you should be impeached from the **** Staff!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
well maybe....very little of assault but not for her FS maybe an Alt costume but not command.
she cant just pop out a gun when she has her staff, so i find her fs is the best place for it, could be dropped off by a ship also.. or something

..and @ Elysium's post... Id tend to say something like .. eww, but I like weird conversations..:lick: lets continue :chuckle:

Boofer

Smash Ace
Are there any people that don't think Krystal will make it into the game anymore? I think all those people should really put their fears aside.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yeah but think of the possibilities. It would be like have a dog minus the use of peanut butter. :laugh:

I don't mind hair.... it wouldn't be the first time.
0_o

Worst post in all of smashboards..... .... Yeah go me!
Your post is far from the worst in all of smashboards. Trust me.

Awesome, top of the page. Now everyone gets to see it.
LOL.

Elysium

Smash Lord
ew you've made out with animals...wow.
are you Krystal a dog!!!!! how dare you! you should be impeached from the **** Staff!
I would never. I said it would be like having a dog...Not that Krystal is a dog. krystal's too much woman!
Your post is far from the worst in all of smashboards. Trust me.
Awww, looks like I have to step up my game. :laugh:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I would never. I said it would be like having a dog...Not that Krystal is a dog. krystal's too much woman!

Awww, looks like I have to step up my game. :laugh:

The other day I was trying to find the most disgusting video I could find and

there was this one where these asians were licking cow poop directly from the hole and inserting their tounges and stuff... it was very traumatizing

rrmm.. and, yeh, Krystal's Waaay too much woman to be compared to a dog.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
... ... Dude Asians are messed up....

Anwayz, now that you guys got us all off topic... Subspace plot!!!
Um everyone is messed up >>....

Krystal should totally rescue someone. Shes fierce~:cool:
She can rescue fox after rayquaza gets him from behind~

killbeast301

Smash Lord
OK, lets look at this logically. To figure it out, we need to start at the right place. The right place is NOT the opening sequence. Who should she team up with? Most characters seem to team up with someone they have few similarities with. Kirby-princess, mario-pit, diddy-fox, link-yoshi, krystal-?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
i said sonic because him and Krystal and fox(which wouldnt be with her) are my favorites! lol but "The Blue Brigade" was pretty cool! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom