• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Is there a problem??? If so I can get a band-aid...
Well I R tired...nice to finally speak on here instead of stalking the thread...o-O.
Sayonara~

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I think Krystal's introduction would be similar to Fox's. But this time, Fox is the damsel in distress.

Snafu

Smash Cadet
Sweet mother of elevenses, I drop out of this thread for a few hundred pages and suddenly all the interesting topics start coming up!

I reckon there should be a set up for Krystal to be the "damsel in distress", only for her to turn round and kick the living bejeezus out of whoever captured her. Now that's a storyline.

And on the sidenote of lesbians, I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. :chuckle:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Starfox should definitely have 4 reps, Fox, Falco, Wolf, and Krystal
IDK... I mean I love Krystal and I'm a big fan of falco and wolf is pretty cool too, but the series just ain't what it used to be...... I'm not sure it deserves 4 reps

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
well starfox desirves 2 and maybe 3 reps

and Elysium...do you have a thing for Sguiggles?!?!? lol that all you talk about...lol
NOOOOO!!!!! i have a thing for her, you cant take her from me:crying:plz dont do that to me...

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace

and Elysium...do you have a thing for Sguiggles?!?!? lol that all you talk about...lol
NOOOOO!!!!! i have a thing for her, you cant take her from me:crying:plz dont do that to me...
oh it been getting sexy all up in here i didn't get to tape it i was gone
*sets camera back up*

Elysium

Smash Lord
Starfox should definitely have 4 reps, Fox, Falco, Wolf, and Krystal
I would be amazed if we got all four. Like... wow man, 4 reps...

:ohwell: Well maybe I'll just take the squiggles out, and refer to her as just Krystal, that way no one can tell which one i'm talking about. How do you like that Mister? Mindgamez ;)
Quoted for awesomeness.
oh it been getting sexy all up in here i didn't get to tape it i was gone
*sets camera back up*
Do I get royalties for this movie? Don't make me call my agent.
Someone had a lot time in his hands. A lot.
Is there something better to spend my time doing rather than chasing Krystal? The only question you have to ask yourself is do I need a spaceship, or a car. Oh shiz mindgamez.

With all that outta the way. It seems like there's a constant in the Subspace plot. We all seem to think that Krystal will not be the "damsel in distress". Which I think works, but wont that be the same for the other women in Brawl? (minus Zamus cuz she doesn't take any shiz). Anyone dare to try to elaborate on her plot from what we have now?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Hey guys, sorry if im not posting much lately, im completely addicted to dragon quest monsters joker

Elysium

Smash Lord
Dragon Quest? Thats not an excuse. I would understand if it was Mario Galaxy or Twilight Princess or WoW, or Half-Life, ov even Goldeneye for the 64.... but Dragon Quest? Oh well

Anyway, Be sure to get me your votes Teeb

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Dragon Quest? Thats not an excuse. I would understand if it was Mario Galaxy or Twilight Princess or WoW, or Half-Life, ov even Goldeneye for the 64.... but Dragon Quest? Oh well

Anyway, Be sure to get me your votes Teeb

Im looking at them right now. Do you want me to just say what moveset and FS i prefer?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
:ohwell: Well maybe I'll just take the squiggles out, and refer to her as just Krystal, that way no one can tell which one i'm talking about. How do you like that Mister? Mindgamez ;)
oh i will know what your talking about...i always know what your talking about! mwahahaha mindgamez ;)

Elysium

Smash Lord
Im looking at them right now. Do you want me to just say what moveset and FS i prefer?
Yeah just PM me your picks, so it remains a secret.
oh i will know what your talking about...i always know what your talking about! mwahahaha mindgamez ;)
But do you always know what Krystal is talking about?
Of course not, she can talk with Dino's. Who wins now? hahahaha

Elysium

Smash Lord
You can't have both, you have to pick. Who is it, Krystal or Krystal.

@KB: You know what. I think every update we get is a mindgame in itself. Sakurai has mindgame's all of so to look at the dojo every weekday, so he can let us down. It's a global Mindgame. lol

Teeb147

Smash Legend
You can't have both, you have to pick. Who is it, Krystal or Krystal.

@KB: You know what. I think every update we get is a mindgame in itself. Sakurai has mindgame's all of so to look at the dojo every weekday, so he can let us down. It's a global Mindgame. lol
I pick Krystal

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
well in that case im gonna get specific so you cant turn my words around! lol
i choose squiggles..haha we cant have the same one!

:chuckle:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
..Ive sent you my choice for moveset Elysium. Is anyone else's missing for the input?

Elysium

Smash Lord
well in that case im gonna get specific so you cant turn my words around! lol
i choose squiggles..haha we cant have the same one!

:chuckle:
Error!! The computer does not recognize this answer. Answer with either krystal or Krystal, or risk losing your right to choose.;)
..Ive sent you my choice for moveset Elysium. Is anyone else whos missing for the input?
Yeah I sent you another PM.
And, I'm awaiting Onyx and myself since vesper isn't accepting PM's.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Guys I'd like to input my FINAL SMASH for Krystal. Sorry for being late.

She telepathically makes her Pimp cannon appear to her (making her staff disappear or go on her back in the meantime) She then infuses it with some magic and can freely move around and shoot rapidly or charge it.

I think this would be a good idea because it makes sense for her to have at least something that's from another starfox game. Makes sense?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Wait, so are you voting for your own FS then Teeb?

Error :: Computer does not recognize "~". One try remains. :laugh:
I have a second option if no one else votes for it.

I just find she should have something with guns since she has nothing but staff and magic right now.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
no guns...only Adventure

and i choose Krystal which you will change my words backwards and stuff, but you know which i really choose(the girl with no fur) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom