• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
No, you don't.

Stealing your idea, where were you around during the first voting thread that started the RIDLEY/ GENO war, You stole MY idea with that
Lighten up, I'm bein sarcastic...
And I was avoiding the whole incident....
lets just stop arguing, I apologize.

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
Competitive players are your only source of bowser players, no one can know how many casuals there are that play as him, but a medium you could use is the post counts in the bowser thread for Melee. Fairly small compared to some of the others, especially for the #1 demanded character for a game.

Your second point has a flaw as well. You see, I do know people who *will* play as Krystal. Check The **** Staff and you'll find a group of people that will play as her. But one thing you have right is there isn't an accurate number of people who will, without a shadow of a doubt play krystal, but thats true for any character.

Finally, SWF has a huge competitive community, and therefore don't favor Bowser too well aside from his roles outside of smash. So it really isn't that sad that Bowser has less votes, considering past events with Bowser, and the possibilies Krystal has for brawl.
You don't know that they will, especially if she ends up low tier...IF...you don't know if she will be rarely used or ANYTHING. That's NOT a flaw, your doing nothing but assuming

Elysium

Smash Lord
I'm really not assuming anything, because they've all said they would use Krystal. And i've already stated that I would still use her regardless of Tier placement.

This isn't going anywhere, so lets agree to disagree and move on to bigger things.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
I want Krystal now yo~Not fun having to wait this long --...
Yay for coming in AFTER an argument.

*mumbles* but i love to argue...

*edit* i hate editing my miss-types blah

Elysium

Smash Lord
Me either. If anything we'll see more Females higher up on the tier list this time around for sure. Peach already looks better. Zelda looks promising, and Krystal is guaranteed Chuck Norris Tier so we're good.

Ism: Doesn't fit the requirements.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Why's that?
Why? Because this minzdndz game was just a set up by Sakurai to trick us into thinking that the rest of the updates will be crappy...ha...ha....ha..... :(

He doesn't fit the requirements of bing a lesbian. ;)
Now how would you know for sure...

I hope not >:B lesbians are gross
Omg racism!

Elysium

Smash Lord
Why? Because this minzdndz game was just a set up by Sakurai to trick us into thinking that the rest of the updates will be crappy...ha...ha....ha..... :(

Now how would you know for sure...

Omg racism!
1.) Well how can you argue with that? Krystal Fur the 4th!
2.)I would tell you the story, but I fear that it would change your feelings towards me in a negative way, so i'll keep it with a simple "because". ;)
3.) I agree. Lesbians are cool... except for the butch ones, cuz they can beat me in a fight. :laugh:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
1.) Well how can you argue with that? Krystal Fur the 4th!
2.)I would tell you the story, but I fear that it would change your feelings towards me in a negative way, so i'll keep it with a simple "because". ;)
3.) I agree. Lesbians are cool... except for the butch ones, cuz they can beat me in a fight. :laugh:
1. Better than mine, by 10 days!
2. No comment :lick:
3. I could kick your *** anyway :laugh:

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
I don't have a mirror in front of me when I bathe, or at least I would scream.
Well when I walk naked in front of you next time I'll just make sure I bring some scissors to take care of your problem. Since its your problem, I will let you go first.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Oh, my apologies. I...I..had no idea...

Well good night. I'm off to bed.

Later.
Dude, seriously Squiggles has better mindgamez than Sakurai. First, she leaves all early for a couple nights. Then stays up late every so often. Then, just when you think she's gone, she comes back. By doing that she makes you think she's going to be staying for awhile. And then she takes off. It's like an emotional roller coaster. :laugh:
1. Better than mine, by 10 days!
2. No comment :lick:
3. I could kick your *** anyway :laugh:
Lol at that whole post
All you humans friggin sexual crap is equally gross
So are you a fan of Animal planet.... or the Discovery channel?

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
Dude, seriously Squiggles has better mindgamez than Sakurai. First, she leaves all early for a couple nights. Then stays up late every so often. Then, just when you think she's gone, she comes back. By doing that she makes you think she's going to be staying for awhile. And then she takes off. It's like an emotional roller coaster. :laugh:

Lol at that whole post

So are you a fan of Animal planet.... or the Discovery channel?
No, I believe humans should raise themselves above what they are, nothing but pathetic beast

Elysium

Smash Lord
Blah you just made that song pop in my head with those dancing guys in monkey suits singing discovery channel or w/e...you should die >>....
hahaha, Blood Hound gang.... good stuff
No, I believe humans should raise themselves above what they are, nothing but pathetic beast
Above the pathetic beast level is where we are. Watch the news on any given day to see it. If we should degrade to the level of Pathetic beasts, that would mean that super smart Dolphins would be playing smash, not us. I for one can not stand for that.

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, Blood Hound gang.... good stuff

Above the pathetic beast level is where we are. Watch the news on any given day to see it. If we should degrade to the level of Pathetic beasts, that would mean that super smart Dolphins would be playing smash, not us. I for one can not stand for that.
The news shows nothing but murder, obsession with food, sex...

I don't see your point.

People are pathetic and self-destructive. They might be WORSE than beasts

Elysium

Smash Lord
No, humans are above beasts because we're smart enough to stay alive. Not unlike some species that have gone exstinct (without interference from man).
I also find it interesting how your talking about the human race, like you've somehow detatched yourself from it, and yet you socialize online with what you consider worse that beasts.

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
No, humans are above beasts because we're smart enough to stay alive. Not unlike some species that have gone exstinct (without interference from man).
I also find it interesting how you talking about the human race, like you've somehow detatched yourself from it, and yet you socialize online with what you consider worse that beasts.
Humans will destroy themselves anyway, which I do find worse...

Why do I socialize online? An unfortunate contradicting weakness in myself that almost lead to my own self-destruction

Elysium

Smash Lord
Once again you've gotten me all off topic. In fact this whole page has been off topic. Lets get back on track before we get a mod in here.

What do you guys think will be Krystal's Subspace plot?

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Krystal should be one of those females who saves a males behind...
I grow bored of all the girls getting rescued...She will save them and then smoke a cigarette after because shes sassy~(not that smoking is cool)

Elysium

Smash Lord
So maybe fox gets caught by the subspace army, and Krystal has to save him.... I suppose that could work. Though I don't think Nintendo was want a smoking scene in Brawl. lol

Side note, (:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: Told ya I would cry Squiggles)

And with that, i'm tired and I've been mindgamed twice today. I want some sleep so i'm going to bed.

Remember Ism, Guard that money like it's your own child. You don't know whose after it. :laugh:

Krystal Fur Brawl!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom