• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
well... this update was meh... intersting enough I suppose...

BTW, I think all these updates that seem useless are actually quite good.... it allows people to be familiar with the new layout before they get the game so it should all run smoothly when it actually comes out ^_^

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
well... this update was meh... interesting enough I suppose...

BTW, I think all these updates that seem useless are actually quite good.... it allows people to be familiar with the new layout before they get the game so it should all run smoothly when it actually comes out ^_^

EDIT: sorry for double post... stupid internetz

Elysium

Smash Lord
Maybe thats it. The manual is going to hold all the good updates, and the Dojo is going to be the manual.
I'ma go take a shower... I need to wash off the disgust. lol

Don't get any funny Ideas, unless your squiggles. Ohhhhhhhhhh shiz...... yeah who am I kidding. :(

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Holy mother of God...

I can't believe I wake myself up, turn on the computer & got a load BS on my face.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Wow. Mind games. Lol.

I guess I should have expected this. :rolleyes:
Yeah he got us. :laugh: But I at least I can still laugh at it.
I kept telling everyone,
THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT DEC 3RD!!!!
But no, Thats when Brawl was SUPPOSED to come out :p
See, I was right there with you, but I did get a little excited right before.
Holy mother of God...

I can't believe I wake myself up, turn on the computer & got a load BS on my face.
*resist urge to make inappropriate comment...... ahhhh*

P.S. Dam* showers are bomb. :chuckle:

Elysium

Smash Lord
Oooo Interesting. I counted up the results from the people I got them from so far (not including my picks) and we have a tie for FS and a a three way tie for moveset. How exciting!

Elysium

Smash Lord
:Final Smashes:
Killbeast301's Final Smash Post #6902
Ophelius's Final Smash Post #6904
Lordnannyknuckles Final Smash Post #5474
Sonic The Hedgedawg's Final Smash Post #5475 State option 1-5
Kaid's Final Smash Post #5573
Elysium's Crappy Final Smash Post #5595
KrystalRules's Final Smash Post #6600

Sorry I couldn't get you the links, It would take way way to long again.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
:Final Smashes:
Killbeast301's Final Smash Post #6902
Ophelius's Final Smash Post #6904
Lordnannyknuckles Final Smash Post #5474
Sonic The Hedgedawg's Final Smash Post #5475 State option 1-5
Kaid's Final Smash Post #5573
Elysium's Crappy Final Smash Post #5595
KrystalRules's Final Smash Post #6600

Sorry I couldn't get you the links, It would take way way to long again.
Did you finally get the last 3 votes?

P.S. Krystal is tearing it up in the character battle. ;)

Elysium

Smash Lord
5 in total counting myself and firedragon, no. You were the last one to send me anything.

I love how all the bowser supporters are like "It's sad Krystal is beating a legend. *cry cry*" lol

Also, what are you doing up squiggles, you normally gone by this time aren't you?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
5 in total counting myself and firedragon, no. You were the last one to send me anything.
Guess that means theres still tie breaking votes out there....

I love how all the bowser supporters are like "It's sad Krystal is beating a legend. *cry cry*" lol
I love it too. They are soooo pathetic. They will probably just say the character battle is bs, take their marbles, and go home if Bowser loses (which is happening right now).

Also, what are you doing up squiggles, you normally gone by this time aren't you?
You don't want me to stay up with you? =o)

Ok, from now on I'll go to bed at 9:00 p.m.

OMG DONT STOP ME PLEASE THIS IS HARD ENOUGH AS IT IS.....don't...give me that look.... :(

Elysium

Smash Lord
It is sad, Krystal has no right to compare
It's not sad, it's funny how people are comparing Bowser to a "legend". It seems like Bowser fandom comes and goes as it's view appropriate. Character battle, support. Playable character in smash, hardly supported. Once krystal meets my qualification, i'll support, and play as her no matter what, even if she's the "worse" character tier wise.
Why would he? He already said in an earlier update that the game was going to be delayed. He doesn't need to acknowledge it.
I think he meant, acknowledge it by giving a super awesome cool update.

You don't want me to stay up with you? =o)

Ok, from now on I'll go to bed at 9:00 p.m.

OMG DONT STOP ME PLEASE THIS IS HARD ENOUGH AS IT IS.....don't...give me that look.... :(
Yeah right, your staying up with me! If you don't, I will cry. How would you be able to get a decent nights sleeping with the thought of my crying alone because no one would stay up and talk smash with me.
:crying: <-- Me if you leave
I hope this means your gunna stay ;)

Zorya

Smash Ace
That's so stupid, that it's ultra stupid. Sakurai's never done that in the past, he won't start now.

Originally Posted by Zorya

That's so stupid, that it's ultra stupid. Sakurai's never done that in the past, he won't start now.
QFT.

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
It's not sad, it's funny how people are comparing Bowser to a "legend". It seems like Bowser fandom comes and goes as it's view appropriate. Character battle, support. Playable character in smash, hardly supported. Once krystal meets my qualification, i'll support, and play as her no matter what, even if she's the "worse" character tier wise.

Bowser was the number one voted character to get into Melee...Krystal is not even close to the number one voted character to get into Brawl

Elysium

Smash Lord
umm, actually I believe she did very well in Sakurai's poll. And besides, being the number one character to get into any smash game, if people choose not to play them. It would be like Geno or Ridley getting in and being so bad that no one wants to play as them.
Whereas my support for krystal isn't restricted to being one of the better character in smash, or one of the worse.
If Bowser is so great, and has so many followers that it's sad that krystal is beating him in a character battle, why don't more character play as him. Gimpy is a prime example of how to support a character no matter what. Just like a lot of the Krystal supporter are.

Wow thats major off topic. lol

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
umm, actually I believe she did very well in Sakurai's poll. And besides, being the number one character to get into any smash game, if people choose not to play them. It would be like Geno or Ridley getting in and being so bad that no one wants to play as them.
Whereas my support for krystal isn't restricted to being one of the better character in smash, or one of the worse.
If Bowser is so great, and has so many followers that it's sad that krystal is beating him in a character battle, why don't more character play as him. Gimpy is a prime example of how to support a character no matter what. Just like a lot of the Krystal supporter are.

Wow thats major off topic. lol
Competitive players may not play him by a majority, but Bowser is the second most used character in MY game, according to the memory.

You can't compare Krystal because you don't know if anyone WILL use her.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Bowser was the number one voted character to get into Melee...Krystal is not even close to the number one voted character to get into Brawl
Do you ***** about everything?

Lol, he went on the Bowser thread to get support.....:p
Competitive players may not play him by a majority, but Bowser is the second most used character in MY game, according to the memory.

Your game? what does that mean?
And, everybody in this thread will probably use her, except you:p

Elysium

Smash Lord

Competitive players are your only source of bowser players, no one can know how many casuals there are that play as him, but a medium you could use is the post counts in the bowser thread for Melee. Fairly small compared to some of the others, especially for the #1 demanded character for a game.

Your second point has a flaw as well. You see, I do know people who *will* play as Krystal. Check The **** Staff and you'll find a group of people that will play as her. But one thing you have right is there isn't an accurate number of people who will, without a shadow of a doubt play krystal, but thats true for any character.

Finally, SWF has a huge competitive community, and therefore don't favor Bowser too well aside from his roles outside of smash. So it really isn't that sad that Bowser has less votes, considering past events with Bowser, and the possibilies Krystal has for brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom