• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
dude...for this tournament we gotta tell all the threads about it...nj...md....pa...ct....we want them now too^^...btw

CRISMAS IS THE GREATEST GF EVER!!

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
**** yo no one posts in this thread as much anymore ever since the wii came out lol

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
i hope no1 shows up and then all there is ganna b is u FLAMING **** *****ES

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
sup guys fellow killa fleet members. do we havta sign a contract? lol jk, i need 2 train so i can be of some use to u guys

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Hey, whats up Killafleet. I can't wait to train with all of you guys. I want to get better and show DA what Killafleet can really do!! Low Tier style! I can't wait. AceMarth and Killafox call me whenever you all are trainning. Ttyl, Happy Holidays too all. JAY0YEAH!

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
Hey, whats up Killafleet. I can't wait to train with all of you guys. I want to get better and show DA what Killafleet can really do!! Low Tier style! I can't wait. AceMarth and Killafox call me whenever you all are trainning. Ttyl, Happy Holidays too all. JAY0YEAH!
yea wat he said

High Tier Losers
~Glitch-Mew2

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
yo i wanna plat today (friday).

its 5:01 AM right now and i havent gone to slp but i still wanna play lol. so if anyone wants to play im down. oh and to the rest of the Killa fleet That dont know yet...... Jay0yeah and Glitch have joined up wit us. i didnt run it by anyone cuz i know ya would've approved anyway lol i mean it IS jay0yeah and glitch lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey everyone. If you guys want lets have a smashfest at my place. I can get 2 tvs but someone needs to get me a RF adapter for the Gamecube and we are set. Look I wanna get some training in to get godly. I know I suck but I wanna show that the killa Fleet doesnt give up and that we are hungry.

Ya I said it...we arent hungry anymore...we are just satisfied with where we are...thats not how champions think....all we talk about is how we can beat DA and be #1...come on...I know we are better then this...we are the best group but we just dont have the energy to care anymore...let me tell u a story..

My first smash tournament I saw Killa, Ace, and Dj...they were hungry...they wanted to win and when Ace won he was happy as hell...400 bucks in his pocket...he took his girl out, gave me some $ to help me out and spread it out with the memebrs...REMEMBER THAT...remember how I begged my mom to take up to poughkeepise to support Bar...and how we got in free ( YA IM USING WE CAUSE I AM KILLA FLEET MEMEBER TO!)..remember all the talk we had...about how we got dave and we went NUTS...talking trash...knwoing we would own...now look at us...

Ace and Killa pretty much quit...come on...u guys are the best in nyc...how many Bros play smash together...Guys we are , in my opinion , to far apart...come on...we all live near each other...im offering my space to train...i knwo others are willing too...come on...does money matter? no... glory?...nope...what matters is that we do the best we can and show the ppl who doubt us we arent jokes...to show the world that yes...WE ARE THE BEST IN NYC...that OUR TOURNAMENTS ARE THE BEST...that we have TOP PLAYERS CALLIN US...so...that said... No more Drama...no more bull****!... Killa Fleet Im asking you as a friend...Stand up and lets show the world why DA aviods us in crew battles...why it tooko them MONTHS to say yes...dont let them win the crew battles and dont let them win at all...we can take the top spots...we know wes, we know dire, we know bum...we know them...we study them...come on...

WHO IS WITH ME

Follow me to battle the demons...to finally show ppl what to really believe in..

My rant^^;;

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
All I'm waiting for is the KF vs. DA crew battle to finally happen and get over with. I'm tired of all the talk back and forth on who's gonna win and this and that. DA is a tough a$$ crew but we have the power to beat them. We have a lot of fans counting on us, so let's not disappoint them. If DA wants to use five members, then it's gonna be pretty interesting. It will be me, Killafox, Ace Marth, Warrior Knight, and Dav3. Strong a$$ f*cking team right there, so enough said.

I'm gonna use Nana for the crew battle, lol. :laugh:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
alright guys...smash fest at my house 2pm...my room will hav 2 tvs and my house will have some domino games to work on ya mind games :)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey everyone. If you guys want lets have a smashfest at my place. I can get 2 tvs but someone needs to get me a RF adapter for the Gamecube and we are set. Look I wanna get some training in to get godly. I know I suck but I wanna show that the killa Fleet doesnt give up and that we are hungry.

Ya I said it...we arent hungry anymore...we are just satisfied with where we are...thats not how champions think....all we talk about is how we can beat DA and be #1...come on...I know we are better then this...we are the best group but we just dont have the energy to care anymore...let me tell u a story..

My first smash tournament I saw Killa, Ace, and Dj...they were hungry...they wanted to win and when Ace won he was happy as hell...400 bucks in his pocket...he took his girl out, gave me some $ to help me out and spread it out with the memebrs...REMEMBER THAT...remember how I begged my mom to take up to poughkeepise to support Bar...and how we got in free ( YA IM USING WE CAUSE I AM KILLA FLEET MEMEBER TO!)..remember all the talk we had...about how we got dave and we went NUTS...talking trash...knwoing we would own...now look at us...

Ace and Killa pretty much quit...come on...u guys are the best in nyc...how many Bros play smash together...Guys we are , in my opinion , to far apart...come on...we all live near each other...im offering my space to train...i knwo others are willing too...come on...does money matter? no... glory?...nope...what matters is that we do the best we can and show the ppl who doubt us we arent jokes...to show the world that yes...WE ARE THE BEST IN NYC...that OUR TOURNAMENTS ARE THE BEST...that we have TOP PLAYERS CALLIN US...so...that said... No more Drama...no more bull****!... Killa Fleet Im asking you as a friend...Stand up and lets show the world why DA aviods us in crew battles...why it tooko them MONTHS to say yes...dont let them win the crew battles and dont let them win at all...we can take the top spots...we know wes, we know dire, we know bum...we know them...we study them...come on...

WHO IS WITH ME

Follow me to battle the demons...to finally show ppl what to really believe in..

My rant^^;;
*sniffles* That was beautiful...someone...get me a **** tissue. XDD

But yeah, time to really prove ya worth, Killa Fleet. Show them what 'Killa' stands for. ^^

So Alex, this saturday at 2 PM, right? I'll be sure to be there.

Link-NY

Smash Ace

WHO IS WITH ME

My rant^^;;
How touching.:crying:
I'm gonna use Nana for the crew battle, lol. :laugh:
<3:heart:
im usin samus lol.
<3:heart:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
alright..just talk to ppl..its official...my first ever smashfest FINALLY...ok here are some rules:

My family is there so dont be ***** ( good first impression = less yelling at me lol)

if you need anything...food, drinks...just ask ME...dont be a **** and walk into the kitchen and eat something ( one its RUDE..and 2 its ANNOYING)

To get to my house take the 5 train to Gun Hill Road (Seymour Ave)

From there walk right to the end of the block and turn right down the block. Frmo there you walk until you see a second folk in the road and that one on the left is my street. My address is

2732 fish Ave

Call me at 646 769 0992 I will send someone ( since its my house I gotta stay so probably a KF member) to get ya..

BTW

THIS IS A SERIOUS SMASHFEST WHICH MEANS HARDCORE PRACTICING...with the tournament on hold we need to bring our skills up to face DA and win...if I hear Jons...I will beat someones ***!

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Touching speech Alex.
But yea, If you can somehow make that smashfest on Friday afternoon til late night, that'll be great. I cant Saturday. I'll bring my ***** dan with me.
I have completely quit smash for a while now.
I havent played in a good *** minute.
I'll bust out my sex crazed bowser or seducing mewtwo for the crew battle vs. DA.
A Threat for DA was my real objective behind creating KF bak then.
Wit time, Look wat we became, superpowers.
Screw being a threat, lets beat em.
Lets completely quit competitive smash only AFTER we've beaten these ******.
5 on 5.
******, let me know wat ya down to do!!!!!

P.S. Oh yea ******, whoever wants to play me on friday hit me up via celly or aimz. IMZ FREE

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
im down.... so i guess this means me and killa are back until we beat DA and then we done again lol. but yea i need to train cuz i could be beaten by a 5 yr old right now. oh and im down to play friday WK. as for sat ima try to make that one. if anything it'll be like at 4 or after 4 cuz i need slp. ive only slept for like 10 combined in this whole week.

oh yea and this is killafox speaking...

yo, i got a date with some girl on friday night, so ill see wether i can make it or wether imma beat lol. we're going to the movies at around 8, then we're gonna go eat. then imma see wats gonna happen from there depending on how the date goes. so ill call during to see wats gonna happpen, but if its on satruday, i can definately make it.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its gonna be sat cause friday i work lol...either way we gotta get serious....if we go out lets take out da first and then go....come on guys...we have so much to look forward to...lets do this...btw...im gonna have this smashfests every sat starting this week...and...im gonna get some pros to come and we gonna train hardcore.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Killafox, LMFAO! DumbA55
That Sat for me lol.

Lets do this ******!!!!!!

Oh **** that sucks, date day for me. Have fun on sat ******.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
yea smashfest saturday i am there 4 real. i can use some good trainin as well, i did take a break. but i'll definitely make u guys proud that im now on da team

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
alirhgt...so far we got a good group going...im gonna use my comp to dwl any match vids u guys need to see...cause my xbox360 is hooked to my pc i can show the vids on my tv...let me know if u guys need to study film..

BTW

I REALLY SUGGEST watching film...like i alwasy tell u.... ppl who study their oppenents (like peyton manning in the nfl) and prepare properly win....to be the best u have to know every little more and then some... just my suggestion

Top Bottom