• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
D*mn guys, we did horrible at our own tournament. I know organizing/helping in the tournament was part of it for some of us though. My drawback with performance was because of the incident with me and Warrior Knight. Oh well, we'll OD in the next tournament we go to. I hope Warrior Knight gets his thing fixed up and I also hope he teams with me again.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, I thought Dave was a part of DA. Did DA break up or something?
lol wow ur kinda late there on the dave not being in DA anymore lol but yea hes not in DA anymore and as far as im concerned everyone else that was in DA i believe still is

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
lol wow ur kinda late there on the dave not being in DA anymore lol but yea hes not in DA anymore and as far as im concerned everyone else that was in DA i believe still is
My bad, I'm a bit new to the community and what not. I just thought he was one of the main members/leader there. He definitely seems like one cool person. I wonder what happened with him and the crew. :(

All of you NY or NJ crews I need to come by and hang out with. I come on the boards and see so many people interested in smash. When I go out and look for heads to play with, no one is around. :mad:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey guys...sounds wierd but...can u guys stop by casual friday next friday...i've been really depressed and...tonite was really slow...plus with new management things might go bad...beyond that...i dunno i dont feel like im good enough anymore...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
stop ur **** alex.....ur a man. but yea we'll be there lol.
its just alot is going on in my head...its hard to explain...just...if anyone in teh kf is free sunday...come to my crib and hang with me...its not much but i got 1 27inch crt, 1 52 hdtv, 1 36 crt *mine* and a 24 inch....just....call me...i...i dunno i just want some ppl over sunday..

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
What's good everyone? I quit smash until further notice or most likely forever. The big cost of a very bad mistake I made hurts dramatically. Peace everyone. Killer Fleet and Team Smash Bouncers always in a *****'s heart. :(

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
lol, dj quittin smash is impossible, u can say ur ganna quit like everyone else said but eventually u wanna wanna play it so dont say u quit just say u talkin a little break off it

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Wyte, please don't compare me to anyone else saying that I'm not quitting smash and I'm just taking a break from it. Smash is just a little hobby I have just like everyone else, but its not a part of my life. Like I said, unless things get worked out I'm permanently quitting smash. If you ever see me or hear about me playing smash, its just casual and because I wanna chill with my ******. So yeah, I quit.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
That's real talk Nintendo. I know I don't know you well, but coming from someone who's experienced similar things as you, you're doing the right thing. Take care of your real life **** and play when you can. Your boys will be there.

One.

Link-NY

Smash Ace
Dis **** is wack =( DJ is like the coolest player in da kf crew its always fun watching him play his beastly low tiers now hes quiting... =(

XBar

Smash Apprentice
DJ you cant be quittin... we still have some long overdue money matches to handle! I hope u get your real life **** figured out and get back into the game.

Doc.

Smash Ace
"Scratches butt" wow thats a shocker now who can help with my doctor mario any way see yah and will u coming back when brawl comes out

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
ppl, hes not quitting, hes just being a little ***** right now. he thinks hes quitting, but he aint, watch. now that we have big things coming our way and shlt. anywayz, ppl, come to web2zone this friday (the 17th) i heard alot of ppl were gonna be there and so will i and i think some other KF members.

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
yo Ace, I put up both vids with DJ and Jay against Cort & Tip. Youtubes just being gay and didn't upload the second match. There were only two matches, so I just have to upload it again.

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
if i go i wanna **** some1 up or watch some1 get ****ed up.. im hyped right now ... w00t

Top Bottom