• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alright everyone. If you do not know by now I am turning 22 Oct 23rd ( technically today)...soooo I figured lets have a big party at web2zone on casual friday to celebrate my birthday. Here is the rundown

3s
GGXXS ( someone please provide )
SSBM
VF4 : FT
DOA4
CVS2

That are all the games we will be playing and it starts at 6:30 so be there on time. I wanna see everyone I know come and have a good time. I am gonna have some pizza and some cake so everyone should chip it ( my bday after all ).

To enter its only $10 bucks plus if 20 of us chip in 5 bucks more for food its good. I wanna see you all there.

So for those that do not know where it is:

When:
Friday, October 27, 2006, 6:30 PM
Where:
web2zone (Internet Cafe & Video Game Center)
54 Cooper Sq (Cafe Area)
New York , NY 10003
212-614-7300

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
Alright everyone. If you do not know by now I am turning 22 Oct 23rd ( technically today)...soooo I figured lets have a big party at web2zone on casual friday to celebrate my birthday. Here is the rundown

3s
SSBM
DOA4
CVS2

That are all the games we will be playing and it starts at 6:30 so be there on time. I wanna see everyone I know come and have a good time. I am gonna have some pizza and some cake so everyone should chip it ( my bday after all ).

To enter its only $10 bucks plus if 20 of us chip in 5 bucks more for food its good. I wanna see you all there.

When:
Where:
54 Cooper Sq (Cafe Area)
New York , NY 10003
212-614-7300
sounds like fun,happy b-day alex, ill see if i can make it

Link-NY

Smash Ace

3s
SSBM
DOA4
CVS2

When:
Where:
54 Cooper Sq (Cafe Area)
New York , NY 10003
212-614-7300
>=) hopefully i can some to this casual fri XD~ ACEY!!! hopefully we can have our marth vs my g-dorf mm? XD~ even thought im going to lose >=(

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Im holdin a smashyfest on friday startin early. I dunno tho its up to ya ****** if ya wanna come thru. This time there should be mad heads nd SHlT.

Yea so people lemme know if you're interested or something. Hit me up Via Aim.

Doc.

Smash Ace
oi after thursday im a dead man lol failing 3 classes wit a 45 this scks big time parents are gonna kill me =( o well

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Ace is an evil being all said and done. But yea I hope ya peoples can make it to my smashfest on Friday nd ShlT. I just found out you noob highschoolers have 1/2 days.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Yea we do. Go to the Tournament Discussion section and you'll find it.

Stay tuned ******, ima be postin up some matches between me and Dan.

Ight ******, i look forward to seeing ya noobs come thru to my smashfest 2morrow.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
Ace is an evil being all said and done. But yea I hope ya peoples can make it to my smashfest on Friday nd ShlT. I just found out you noob highschoolers have 1/2 days.
yo we comin through for sure, just thought id let u know and then later on off to w2z

Doc.

Smash Ace
well i am safe lol my parents didnt go all crazy on me but my mom is beasting for me to do all my work now but still safe any on the update with us imperial era is gonna cont. playing team plesy in crew battles even thoe we gonna lose since the best of the crew went to team plesy we doing a best out of 3 from what they want they won the first round with a left over of 0-5 no doubt we gonna lose the second round but its fun and imperial era is almost dead im try to keep it alive any way the first round is already on youtube how badly we lost and how poorly harrible i did i hate battle filed but its really all me and how i sck lol

Link-NY

Smash Ace
yea i know.......we'll do it at the tourny. preferably b4 the 1v1 cuz i might need the the money lol. j/k.
\O/ i donno i got a $5 MM Link ditto wit SLH first which reminds me whats the latest i can come for the 1v1's to start? i have staurday school =( so ima be getting there late

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
What's good everyone? Just anxiously waiting for the KF tournament on Saturday. I'm unleashing the Bowser again with Warrior Knight and I might use Bowser for singles, not sure yet. Let's go Killer Fleet!

Doc.

Smash Ace
i still like to try out for the crew even tho i kno im gonna lose to the first person yah put me against but still i need to play alot of good ppl to improve my trashy mindgames

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
isnt there 2 much ppl in the touney just 4 1 day?
If too much people come to the tournament and it's looking like it won't end in time, we'll continue the rest of the tournament the next day. So the tournament will turn out to be like a mini MLG. The only problem with that happening is for people who came mad far, have plans for Sunday, or just need to return home. It also depends if those people are still playing in the tournament. We'll see what happens though.

Whether or not the tournament finishes in a day or not, hopefully there would be time for crew battles.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
To be honest, it's tough. I had like 15 or 16 setups for SMASHTALITY, we didn't do crew battles, and it still took us from like 11 AM to midnight to finish the final match for singles.

But if you do things quick and fast, it could be done. I'll be sure it happens that way.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yeah, we need all the help we can get. Thanks WoZ for taking the time to help us out. I love you! *kisses*

Top Bottom