• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Hm, lets make this interesting, loser has to wear MY peach dress?
Hm, not embarrassing for me tho. @_@

Edit: I'm bad at hyping myself up, or making crazy bets, I need to take notes from Texas. :(

Judo777

Smash Master

Edit: I'm bad at hyping myself up, or making crazy bets, I need to take notes from Texas. :(
So I might actually be able to MM people at Revenge.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea

***-to-face fart match is always a good one.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Do I look like I belong on the "something most people don't know about you" thread? Change the stakes to something a little cooler than that lol, but if I were to agree...then you would have to cosplay as M2K for an entire regional tournament (old T-shirt, plaid jacket, janky shoes, jacked up hair, etc.) for everyone to see if I win.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I wouldn't do that, it's insulting on many levels. I wish people would just say that I'm ugly. Sheesh.

I'd need to drink before I do anything embarrassing anyways. Idk how that would work.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Okay, that is GROSS. I am NOT putting my face in KB's butt, nor do I want to put my butt on his face, that's mean and gross and awful.

EW EW EW EW

KB, let me paint your finger nails pink if I beat you. <3
You're obviously not ready for TEXAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom