• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Oh, me loves partaking in a little **** from time to time.
So no worries, TFree<3

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Donkey Kong Land is really difficult, did you know that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al4gtzlqMeM
Who thought this was a good idea?
Wow... that's crazy. Actually, when I got the game when I was like seven, I got all the way to... 1-2 or whatever. There was this giant gap that I simply could not jump over, and eventually I was like, "Meh, Imma play Pokemon instead of this junk." A few weeks before I gave you the game, I spent all my lives getting through that same level (I passed the gap twice, but something killed after the first time). Yeah... I'm horrible at platforming.

Btw, did you ever play it (or even beat it)?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I played it but never beat it. It's kinda lacks the charm of the SNES game, and it's frustratingly difficult.

THIS GAME WAS PIRATED.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
That reminds me of when I joined The Weather Girls way back when. Oh the fun. The initiation involved having your hand on your hip, waving your finger, and dancing in a rather silly fashion.

It'll never go on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom