• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
You don't have to explain laziness to me. We here in MI know only too well. lol

Real talk though, I know I joke about you guys a lot. But the majority of you guys who I've met are really cool, and I hope your scene gets more active and starts hosting more tourneys again.

And coming to more than just regionals. lol

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
There's a rumor that Lexington is hosting a tournament sometime this spring. I think that S2 guy is supposed to be the Co-TO!

There's a rumor that PTAD and Rumble Falls are going to be legal.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
is there any reason to update it? not that I'm from here anymore, but my guess is the only thing that would happen is a new template and maybe a backlog lol

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
So who from ky is going to apex? I'm going to start weekly fests until apex because I want practice!! There are two TVs at my apartment, so if someone brings another wii we can have 2 setups.

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
is there any reason to update it? not that I'm from here anymore, but my guess is the only thing that would happen is a new template and maybe a backlog lol
People becoming more/less active in the scene.

People would be added/dropped.

I really doubt that people would go up/down except S2 going up. That's an opinion from a while ago though.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Don't tell me that's another Olimar main...
I really doubt that people would go up/down except S2 going up.
I haven't entered freaking anything in ever. If I were to rise y'all would have to throw that tourney results importance stuff out the window lmao. Not that I couldn't use a little rise (muscleflex). And also I'm still mad that I'm a skulltula like wtf is this.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know of any tournaments happening before new years?
Ehh, KY ain't as active as it used to be. Back in the good old days, there was almost a tournament once a month, and even if there wasn't, we had weeklies in two cities to make up for it. Nowadays, since most of the active TOs quit, we're lucky to get a tournament once every three months. In short, no, there are no tournaments happening before New Years here; in fact, I doubt that there will be any tournaments throughout winter. However, there are weeklies at Kassandra's place (although I've never been because of overprotective parents); you could go to those.

Also, unlike S2, I fully support an Olimar joining our community.

Although, I agree that making S2 a Skulltula was a bad decision. I mean, in my opinion, a Walltula would be much more fitting; unlike the common Skulltula, they are pretty rare (in Majora's Mask anyway). Seriously, there is only one Walltula that one can find without glitching or cheating in the U.S. and European versions of the game, just one (there are five in the Japanese version, but that doesn't count).

Zyro

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the info. It's a shame that there isn't any, maybe that'll change when spring and summer hits.
Plus I'm always down for brawl'n with new people!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Also, Zyro. I really hope your name is pronounced "Zai-roh." We already have too many Zero/Xero/Yero around here.

Also KFC is really weird. Sometimes I feel I would die if I ate it, but other times it decides to control my mind and make me want it so much. It's also a really high-tier leftover food.

Judo777

Smash Master
We need to edit the OP and put a picture of something random over top of S2's spot on PR so hes not a skulltula lol. Like make it a puppy or something random as hell.

Also I have been saying for like 2 years now that s2 is easily top 4 in the state.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
We need to edit the OP and put a picture of something random over top of S2's spot on PR so hes not a skulltula lol. Like make it a puppy or something random as hell.

Also I have been saying for like 2 years now that s2 is easily top 4 in the state.
Make me something like a goomba, like I'm not even from the same series. Also yeah, I've said the same thing. Actually I've been saying that I'm top 1 in the state, but I appreciate it anyways.

edit: Also oh man I should be a Nintendog. Actually go ahead and call it a Zelda theme, but then make everybody on the PR except Judo something from something else entirely.

Kel

Smash Master
When Kass and I want chicken we get Canes. EOS.

Also, KY should be super original and do a PR no one has thought of yet; A SMASHBROS TIER LIST PR. MK is first, Diddy second, Snake third, etc.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
When Kass and I want chicken we get Canes. EOS.

Also, KY should be super original and do a PR no one has thought of yet; A SMASHBROS TIER LIST PR. MK is first, Diddy second, Snake third, etc.
We still don't understand what you all see in Canes. Chic-fil-a is good, probably my favorite chicken place most of the time.

I don't like that idea. We should copy what someone else has done and it'd be funny.

Judo777

Smash Master
Lol if we do a KFC PR then Xisin HAAAAAASSSSSS to be in a new spot at the top of the PR called like Hall of Fame or something where he can be the Colonel. He's always been the Colonel with the secret recipe. He's got the herbs and spices!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yeah it's true Judo ain't got nothin on that Judo just breads his chicken and throws it in a fryer.

I don't even bread my chicken I think that ****'s kinda nasty.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
How can S2 be top four when he loses to MI peeps? Sigh. :/ you're awesome in friendlies s2 but you need to try harder in tournament. Lmao

If you guys decide on another theme, I'll make something, but you guys have to be specific.

Judo777

Smash Master
How can S2 be top four when he loses to MI peeps? Sigh. :/ you're awesome in friendlies s2 but you need to try harder in tournament. Lmao

If you guys decide on another theme, I'll make something, but you guys have to be specific.

Because he won't play freaking matchups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

I get so mad at him when I see him down on the ground fighting falcos below 50%!!!!!!!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Because he won't play freaking matchups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

I get so mad at him when I see him down on the ground fighting falcos below 50%!!!!!!!
Bro I don't lose to Falco, that's not the problem. I'm just bad at traveling, my sleep schedules are weird and don't work well for traveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom