• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i was just throwing that tidbit of info randomly out there.

Marty is the funniest guy there isnt any shame in not being as funny as him,

alot of people are asking me for rides now so if there's room in my car at any time just ask and provide gas money. But Marty and PB&J get priority over all.
Sure.
1 dollar. Best of 3.

Ness is hot garbage in this game. Real talk.
:( sniff sniff but ok

laijin loses this one folks fake talk

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Double post.

I sure do play Young Link.
But it does'nt change the fact that Young Link sucks in this game compared to like, Marth or something.
Although he is really fun to play.
true dat low teirs just dont match up too top teirs this games is so broken its not even fair

Rayku

Smash Lord
Rayku DID get 3 stocked by a Zelda player with his Fox in the tournament, however.
Erm...no I didn't? I got 1-stocked, all of the games. I almost got 3-stocked, but almost managed to come back.

Don't spread false stories unless you actually know what you're talking about

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Double post.

I sure do play Young Link.
But it does'nt change the fact that Young Link sucks in this game compared to like, Marth or something.
Although he is really fun to play.
he IS fun to play. i just picked him up yesterday just messing around. i play Link, but y.link turned out to be pretty cool. if only big link's bombs did multiple hits :/

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
eh, it's ok. all true men have a weak spot for peach. i know i do. and yes, i suppose i am the funniest person in GA smash. we should have another smashfest soon...
Yes you are the funniest person in GA smash it was fun playin wit you cuz you would always crack a joke even in the heat of battle you also have some of the funniest stories i've heard

AWW MAN I HAD HIM UNTIL HE STARTED WAVEDASHING I HATE THOSE WAVEDASHING ****ERS lol

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
MARK!!!

This Friday or saturday we need to do something cuz i got permission from my mother.
Wanna know if it's okay to have people over at your place?

My mom will only allow a few people over at my house which isn't too fun.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
MARK!!!

This Friday or saturday we need to do something cuz i got permission from my mother.
Wanna know if it's okay to have people over at your place?

My mom will only allow a few people over at my house which isn't too fun.
Heh, well i dont know if my mom will enjoy having you all over again so soon, but ill try and talk her into it. Itll probably be saturday.

If i succeed, itll be the same time (Preferably 1-2pm arrival) and make sure to bring your own controller. Also no touching the leftover Thanksgiving dinner food or I will cut you. (even if my mom offers it to you dont do it)...and um yeah. Thats pretty much it. I'll let you know if its going down or not.

Rayku

Smash Lord
SWEET! My mom's outta town on Saturday! That means

NO RIDE FOR ME!

w00t. Anyone wanna pick me up? I live 10-15 mins from him =P

Rayku

Smash Lord
Dude learn to drive or find a reliable ride other than your mom and i expect you to be there
f*** you. Mom didn't let me get my permit 'til I was 16 1/2.

I don't have money for gas, so reliable rides are hard as f*** to find

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
okay yeah. since i wasnt able to post earlier, ill prolly call people. start to show up around noon tommorrow. my address is 1214 parkwood chase, acworth. ill call you so dont worry. ( your info better be up on the first page or i wont call you. )

nicaboy

Smash Champion
rayku and his ****ing ride issues just as bas as those wavdashers lol

yay i get to play smash for my birthday with you guys i'll be 17 iom winning 17 matches no doubt

GA Peach

Smash Lord
attention kennesaw people. if anyone wants to smash with xif and i today, he will come to kennesaw to smash. if not, i'm going to tech to smash with him. let me know.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah, I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

You guys are getting pretty good.

Marty: I just left Kennesaw =P I spent the night at Mark's, you definitely should have told me earlier.

Oh well

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

You guys are getting pretty good.

Marty: I just left Kennesaw =P I spent the night at Mark's, you definitely should have told me earlier.

Oh well
Yeah funny story about that. We wandered for 30 minutes trying to find his house because i was taking him home, then we ended up closer to my house so we just went there. Rayku and his direction...or lack of it... :p (oh and i will get you eventually)

But yeah lots of fun GP keep working on those skills.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yes i had as much fun as anyone and there some things i have learned flry and rayku dont make good teamates, rayku can actually be kind hearted,john's brother play a good falcon,rayku one and only weakness is peaces downsmash,flry has no care for his teamates seeing how he falcon punched me twice resulting in a kill,me and mark make a pretty nice team,john is still determined to make low teirs great,john is a nice guy, me mark and someon i cant remember are true beast when i comes to pizza,rayku beat me in a mm, i beat john in a mm, bottom line this was the best b day i could have asked for i totatly won 17+ matches and rayku is horrible with directions

Top Bottom