• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ook

Smash Lord
Anne of Green Gables

I've only watched like 10 episodes but it's really good so far. It was made by the Studio Ghibli people before they became Studio Ghibli.

Trollby

Smash Apprentice
Uhm, hello. I'm a 15 year old falco main from Indiana. I've been looking for someone to take me to some kind of local tournie in indiana but I've been having no luck because the area I'm from is relatively close to Illinois. I'm wondering if someone could possibly take me to some sort of tourney that lives near my area. :\ I've been trying to play offline for quite sometime so that I could take my skill to the next level.

ook

Smash Lord
Uhm, hello. I'm a 15 year old falco main from Indiana. I've been looking for someone to take me to some kind of local tournie in indiana but I've been having no luck because the area I'm from is relatively close to Illinois. I'm wondering if someone could possibly take me to some sort of tourney that lives near my area. :\ I've been trying to play offline for quite sometime so that I could take my skill to the next level.
I don't think anyone lives around Crown Point unfortunately, and there aren't any tournaments around there either. Maybe if some people from IN were coming up to an IL tourney they could pick you up, or if IL was traveling to an IN tourney, but you're probably out of luck until you can drive.

ok i've watched that ook video like one thousand times now lol
same :(

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Someone should help this man out.

You might also want to look into public transportation if you and your parents are comfortable with it. I personally don't have a car, but I take trains/busses to places that are closer to those that do so I can get rides.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Alright, so I talked to Melinda about this, and she's pretty much down for whatever. So if enough ppl show interest, we'll drive. She has a 2013 Nissan juke that has ridiculous miles per gallon, so we'd be saving a good amount going with her car. please let us know here if you're down bc if nobody expresses interest, we're canceling.

:phone:

Akashi

Smash Lord
So I think the back can fit 3 people comfortably...

Me/Meneil in the front

BP/DLA/Delta in the back

We can start planning where to meet up later, but preferably I'd like for you to come to Hawthorn Woods (it's 30mins west of you iirc), Tom, and Delta/BP meet in Chicago somewhere.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So I think the back can fit 3 people comfortably...

Me/Meneil in the front

BP/DLA/Delta in the back

We can start planning where to meet up later, but preferably I'd like for you to come to Hawthorn Woods (it's 30mins west of you iirc), Tom, and Delta/BP meet in Chicago somewhere.
Awesome.

I'm not too sure where the best place to meet up for you would be. Do you know of any Chicago train/bus stations that are particularly close to you?

Akashi

Smash Lord
Barrington off of Northwest Pacific (Ogilvie train station) is 10mins away from Melinda's house. MAYBE you can spend the night prior, but I would have to ask Melinda first. Otherwise it's an easy, yet long commute from where you live.

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Ah, sounds good. I could make it there.

Edit: Hey, RR, are you for sure going to Arma? I'm trying to get Trollby a way there, and according to google maps, the path from IL to the venue will take you pretty close to his town.

Top Bottom