• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Bwahahahaha Fujin's gonna get left at chicago again.
Now, the good sis Ryu has redeemed himself.

He has absolved his sins by taking me to buy alcohol before that last tournament.

I trust that he will not recapitulate his former actions again, despite those who try to bring the good sis down with their negative influences. (Kain)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
LOL that was definitely NOT a collaboration. It was clearly all Fujin. I've seen you post before, he's literally the exact opposite of you.

Where does Fujin get all of these thralls? I wanna get me some thralls too

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
You doubt he and I can work together ?

My fair lady, you have much to learn young grasshopper.

Raffi815

Smash Cadet
It's a saturday, and Fujin intends to shut it downE

I Fujin says Sago can have one of his Lime-a-rita's if he takes me

Scythe

Smash Master
well try to get ahold of everyone then, and we'll need an official Brawl TO for it since I'm not sure DLA is up for the task considering he bailed on the last one.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'd love to, but like, 3 hours of public trans. ;_;
You're close to Union Station though aren't you? The Metra only takes like 1 hour to get to the stop then someone can pick you up from the station. If you're talking about the entire trip then yeah that's booty butt cheeks

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You're close to Union Station though aren't you? The Metra only takes like 1 hour to get to the stop then someone can pick you up from the station. If you're talking about the entire trip then yeah that's booty butt cheeks
It actually takes me about an hour or more to get to Union Station. It's just a really simple trip for me to get there, so I don't mind it too much. The trip, including the Metra, is about 2.5 to 3 hours each way for me, which kinda sucks. =/

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
well try to get ahold of everyone then, and we'll need an official Brawl TO for it since I'm not sure DLA is up for the task considering he bailed on the last one.
I'm sure all of the 2 brawl players that went to that tournament were disappointed.

yoshq

Smash Master
I swear... if Wario even farts.... even a toot... not even a silent but deadly. KEYWORD DEADLY. We are all ****ed.

I like the like system, though. And unlike Facebook, you can't like your own ****. *the death of self **** riding*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah I'm gonna just straight up temp ban people who talk for Fuujin again like that, they have been warned far too much.

Not 100% on me going to OH yet, but I'm going on March 2nd most likely.

Scythe

Smash Master
damnit justin, so just putting a reminder out there. Kirk and I's tournament will have brawl so you guys better show up. Still not sure if Tom is TOing it lol

Top Bottom