• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
even if he Chi put PM there, smym was just announced on the same date so I would be going to that.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I agree don't make anything Feb 9th, I won't be able to make it

hunger!

Smash Champion
do a separate thing. IL/WI isn't part of your mw:WEST shenanigans. we're mw:central, fool

WE'RE LIKE DR. PEPPER. WE DONT BELONG WITH YOU COLA TYPE

also: P:M sucks, brawl- is 100x better. :)

Scythe

Smash Master
do a separate thing. IL/WI isn't part of your mw:WEST shenanigans. we're mw:central, fool

WE'RE LIKE DR. PEPPER. WE DONT BELONG WITH YOU COLA TYPE

also: P:M sucks, brawl- is 100x better. :)
brawl- was awesome, but last couple itmes I played it. my chars were completely different everytime. sucks now : /

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
i'll be at kirkgo's biweekly, i'm definitely not going to Ohio lol. I will for armageddon in 2 months though.

Akashi

Smash Lord
I still have to talk to Meneil about it, and see who else is interested. I believe the melee d00des aren't coming b/c of a tourney that day, so that leaves Kain/Sago/DLA as potential people. Idk if anyone else would want to come. Arty, Red Ryu, Zwarm?

Top Bottom