• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
we have a Don't Blink coming up May 12th according to Zwarm. Not sure if it's at College of DuPage or if it's at an arcade near Geneva/St. Charles.

Also... I'm officially a tenant at Kirk's house starting today. Megahype

Akashi

Smash Lord
if you guys need help with stuff like making threads, or advertising on different pr threads, let me know. I know you two are busy, so I'm here to help!

Edit: you'll have to teach me the format on thread making tho, as I've never done it before

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So....

PS4 is looking to have at least 50 entrants. Last one had 58..we'll probably blow that out of the water. Also confirmed Canadian and West Coast attendance. You folks better show!

Also there's a pot bonus. Not that anyone besides Kain should worry about that though ;) lol Hope you guys can show up! Lemme know if you need any arrangements made for you guys!

Scythe

Smash Master
it'll prolly be tom or tano, they are the only ones who play brawl anymore.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Do we know who all is wanting to go PS4? I see interest from Arty, DLA, Tano, me, I know Sago and Legan might wanna go. Just wanna know how many since MJG is thinking of riding down here to catch a ride with us and who would be driving out

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Kain, can you or someone please keep me updated on who will be attending with you? Just wanna make sure I have everyone accounted for. Plus it will make seeding much easier.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Have you guys seen those new tiers, though? I can't come to the tourney because I have something that day sadly enough :/

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Gunblade's house just burned down guys. He's okay but all of his **** is gone. He's a fellow Ganon player and a great livestream commentator, as well as a longtime personal friend. This is his paypal if any of you want to donate. Thanks.

brendantriano@aol.com

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
All over a misspelling nickname.

Glad, too. All it took was a rave with "fun stuff" and getting my head slammed by my drunk friend coming in at 4 AM to a hotel roon.

Top Bottom