• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ok, story time!

So there's a woman who comes in at my work the same time, every other day. We call her Toby Girl. Why's that? She thinks she's married to this man.

Yes, she thinks she's married to a country singer. While obviously being completely outlandish with her claims, she has some pretty insane stories. From having public sex (lol), to her and him having drunken fights, she's been through it all :<.

Now what makes today interesting wasn't the stories, but rather... her appearance. She stuffed her stomach with a pillow, and I guess you can already imagine why: she thinks she's pregnant. Ranting and raving about unprotected sex (LOL), she was getting to the point where we had to kick her out. When I approached her to request that she needs to lower her voice, she whispered in an almost manic manner,

"What should I name him?"

I'm not sure why of all things that have been going on this caught me the most off-guard, but it did. Honestly, I just stared at her for a little, which probably didn't help because she seemed to grow stolid the moment she asked me. Since I was feeling apathetic about the whole thing, I replied,

"Arty - short for Arthur."

I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING WHEN I SAY HER EYES LIT UP LIKE IT WAS A ****ING MESSAGE FROM GOD HIMSELF. She thanked me and said that's the name she'll go with, and walked off.

Grats Arty, your name will be a celebrity's baby ;D

LOL great story.

Scythe

Smash Master
after our brawl doubles fiasco i dont think we can ever team in anything ever again, ever.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Arty, DLA, I found your secret favorite band!

You can thank me later. LOL.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
It's official, Nintendo released it as a Club Nintendo gift in Japan.

I realized it might not work in Brawl though because it's technically a classic controller, so I wouldn't be able to move around. >:[

Top Bottom