• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So car wise, I got Diego, Oro, and Zwarm in my car I'll have pics later to show the room like I said but I need to make a time table and stuff if we're gonna go to Composers place.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah, let's figure out how we're gonna meet up before you post pictures of your car. That's not really all that important, I think we're only gonna have 4 in our car anyway, Tom bailed.

Can you get on Skype if you see this please, Justin? Kyle and I are discussing plans right now.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I love it when people sleep on da bears. They won four in a row....beat down the lions...
Funny how the lions act like they won the super bowl back in week five. LOL

Quik17

Smash Ace
I work for Houston.

It was on ESPN today. There's not much faith in Leinart around Houston so a lot of people are suggesting they call Brett Favre

ook

Smash Lord
If it were Brett Favre's Texans vs the Packers in the super bowl... I think I would have to root for Favre. :awesome:
He would be a true american hero to step in and lead the texans to the super bowl, then he could finally end on a good note.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Farve's golden days are a thing in the past.
The last two NFC title games he was in...pretty much blew it.

2007 packers: Lost to giants in overtime/4th quarter by throwing an INT.

2009 vikings: Threw interception against saints in overtime.

BTW, Both teams won the superbowl two weeks later....

hunger!

Smash Champion
busted my shoulder a week before the showdown last year on trampoline. got 5th.

re-busted it earlier today. ~another week til an OH tourney.

no johns right?

Let's do this.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Did people forget about Garrard? (Raiders and Texans). I mean he's not great, but those teams don't need turnover heavy and old and slow qbs. Your job most of the time should be to hand the ball off to McFadden or Foster/Tate.

FYI, big Brett Favre fan. I think he days are done and should stay that way though.

King~

Smash Champion
so where/when are we meeting friday

i reserved a room at the double tree cause the graden inn was more exspensive with 4 people, so it'll be like 10 each for the room.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
is there a L stop by Sagos?

or rather whats sagos address, 2 sounds good to me
He lives in Naperville. I'll see if I can get his address soon depending if Legan decides to not go we'll have to prolly take the Metra out there

Oro?!

Smash Hero
you can take a metra for like 4$ to Naperville. His house is literally walking distance, like .3-4 miles from the metra stop, but I would pick you up if you wanted lol.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I miss doing non-smash stuff with you guys...anyone want to go bowling tomorrow or something?

:phone:

Top Bottom