• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
in his defense they DID put up a thread with that date like a week or two ago. I remember talking with mundungu about it at TBH

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Hey, Sago, what's your address and what's the nearest public transportation to your place? I wanna get in on these Sagofests when they happen!! I really need the practice. LOL.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
in his defense they DID put up a thread with that date like a week or two ago. I remember talking with mundungu about it at TBH
Yea I'm aware, but putting up BRAWL in the title and posting it in BRAWL threads, when your entire tournament base for the game comes from out of state seems silly.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Going to be staying at a hotel, I'll post more details later.

Text or call me at 513-254-3105 if interested, i plan on getting into town about 5PM Central

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Going to be staying at a hotel, I'll post more details later.

Text or call me at 513-254-3105 if interested, i plan on getting into town about 5PM Central
Unless something has changed, there's a smashfest at Sago's house tonight... I'm passing through elmhurst on the way to his apt so if you want to hang with us I can pick you up.

:phone:

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Hey, Sago, what's your address and what's the nearest public transportation to your place? I wanna get in on these Sagofests when they happen!! I really need the practice. LOL.
^^^^^^^

I'd like to go! Can Sago and/or someone who knows his address give me it? LOL.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Unless something has changed, there's a smashfest at Sago's house tonight... I'm passing through elmhurst on the way to his apt so if you want to hang with us I can pick you up.

:phone:
Thats sounds pretty cool. I'll be staying at the Springfield Hotel at 410 W Lake Street Elmhurst IL, hit me up what time you plan on going, it seems i'm going to be an hour late due to dumb people at work.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Hey all,

some of you may or may not know I'm studying game development. I was part of a student-based team and we just finished a game to submit to the Independent Game Festival. It's completely free to play, so it would be awesome if you guys checked it out. =)

You can see our game's trailer and download location at http://mackvswindows.com/

Oro?!

Smash Hero
There is a new technique for ZSS that Legan figured out and I think I perfected. It is gonna storm the nation.

The "Nagataki Step"

All questions about it will be revealed in good time.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Kyle, I think you need to calm down. You're getting a little too excited for Brawl.

Also that ZSS "technique" name sounds super weeaboo. :awesome:

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Hey all,

some of you may or may not know I'm studying game development. I was part of a student-based team and we just finished a game to submit to the Independent Game Festival. It's completely free to play, so it would be awesome if you guys checked it out. =)

You can see our game's trailer and download location at http://mackvswindows.com/
the game crashes when i try to start it :<

-Fang-

Smash Rookie
Hey. I'm somewhat new to the IL smash scene and only appeared once.. Hopefully I will get to meet and join everyone at events sometime!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
The smashfest was suuuuuuper-fun, especially the big lips effect and the 'ghost in a ******, bro'. I'm definitely gonna make it to more of them. LOL.

BTW, Zwarm, if you want to beat me with ROB, spam the **** out of Nair. Sneaky was destroying me with that :awesome:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
The smashfest was suuuuuuper-fun, especially the big lips effect and the 'ghost in a ******, bro'. I'm definitely gonna make it to more of them. LOL.

BTW, Zwarm, if you want to beat me with ROB, spam the **** out of Nair. Sneaky was destroying me with that :awesome:
LOL. Welp, I know what I have to do now.

Come to think of it, Nair was working pretty well against RRR too.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Hunger your going to be staying at Sago's before Revenge right?

So like is anyone willing to take a car for it? I know people without rides for it still are me, scythe, king, arty, dla, and legan (you going right?). Unless I'm wrong about something

King~

Smash Champion
Hunger your going to be staying at Sago's before Revenge right?

So like is anyone willing to take a car for it? I know people without rides for it still are me, scythe, arty, dla, and legan (you going right?). Unless I'm wrong about something
eehhhemmm

i'd be so down to drive if i had my car

Top Bottom