• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm fine with either. Although either way my wallet will be ***** by December lol I miss certain IL people. Like my darling Kappy: The Man Who Doesn't Approach ICs. Ever.

:awesome:

:phone:

Sago

Smash Lord
hey legan fest at my house on tuesday. We need setups. Anyone is welcome. Arty/DLA/Legan/oro/ and myself are so far prolly gonna be there. 608-332-0014 text me and let me know who you are and if you wana come and ill give you my adress :)

lets play some smash guys

Zwarm

Smash Hero
hey legan fest at my house on tuesday. We need setups. Anyone is welcome. Arty/DLA/Legan/oro/ and myself are so far prolly gonna be there. 608-332-0014 text me and let me know who you are and if you wana come and ill give you my adress :)

lets play some smash guys
Might ditch class for this. What time does it start?

Arty

Smash Lord
I can't make it, got school stuff I have to be at. :(

But Tuesdays are like the best days for me during the weekdays, so if you host more Sam, I'll try to be at those.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I'm only free one weekend in November right now, and that's the first weekend. LOL. I'm not going to be at this DB or the next DB (if it's the last weekend of November), so if you do come down for a tourney, you'll probably not see me :( But thanks for the swag title! :colorful:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah I guess that's impressive, but can he FoG in real life like me?

hunger!

Smash Champion
me/g/marsh are confirmed for apex. just bought our tickets for crazy cheap outta milwaukee. who's all going from IL and would ya'll wanna do a hotel room or 2?

Arty

Smash Lord
/unsubscribe

Hunger, there's a lot of IL people goin for Apex, so 2-3 hotel rooms should be good. We gotta start lookin at tickets. Tom, where you at?? :)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm not buying any plane tickets until I know I'll have another job once this one ends mid-november.

I'll still discuss it though lol.

King~

Smash Champion
now that i finally got a job out here i plan on going, except i am still not sure where i will be that weekend(here or OH)

sooo i don't know what to do, i would prefer to room with you guys though(unless for some stupid reason im driving from Ohio<.<)

Top Bottom