• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
so.... how bout that football?

My dad went to the brewers game 2 the other day and he said Aaron Rodgers was sitting about 5 rows behind him.

How my dad gets to sit AHEAD of Aaron Rodgers is beyond me... but whatever I thought it was cool.
I wanted to go to a Brewers game os badly this season, never got the chance. :(

everyone should just move to chicago
I'm kinda feeling like it, lol.

Also Heart of Ice was super legit.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
isn't there a sg on sat?
I mean yea, but if Mike doesn't wanna go/can't show up for singles/whatever, I would probably rather just hyperbolic time chamber that ****.?

My house is like never a good idea... unless my parents are gone. I told you I didn't have the money for Swordfish man, esp since we are goin to Big House.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I mean yea, but if Mike doesn't wanna go/can't show up for singles/whatever, I would probably rather just hyperbolic time chamber that ****.?

My house is like never a good idea... unless my parents are gone. I told you I didn't have the money for Swordfish man, esp since we are goin to Big House.
You sounded like you were considering it, so I just wanted to check. I don't get off work until 4 on Saturday I think, so no SG for me. :( Maybe I could just show up for friendlies or something.

Akashi

Smash Lord
I want a new avatar, but I want it to be Arty making a weird and/or funny face. Anyone have a pic? You're more than welcome to make one yourself, Arthur:)

OR, get a new sig with Arty's head on Arthur's body (the molewhatevertheheck from the cbs cartoon). I like that idea too:)

:phone:

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
y u give me random attention

also lol

:phone:

booty of the year

inb4 scythequotesmylasttwopostsandnotestheblatantirony

edit: forgot he blocked me ;-;

good news is that most of the people who report me now have me blocked :troll:

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
And your avatar literally looks like you as a tanned female. She even has your hipster glasses!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So my friend is offering to pay for my Megabus trip down to Chicago as he wants me to visit. He stays over in the south side of the city. I would come down for Don't Blink After Story but I won't be able to. Any good weekends in November to consider?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Last weekend in November is probably the next DB, but it's up to you if you wanna do OOS 2 weekends in a row after Revenge. If you mean just ****in around/smash fest, somethin can be arranged probably.

Top Bottom