• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Double post... updated DLA-mobile list:

1- DLA
2- Ally
3- Tano
4- Ook
5- Count
6- M2K (he just asked for a ride)
7- JJRockets (?)
8-

Wait list -
Sonicmaster5000 (OoS)

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Double post... updated DLA-mobile list:

1- DLA
2- Ally
3- Tano
4- Ook
5- Count
6- M2K (he just asked for a ride)
7- JJRockets (?)
8- Sonicmaster (if no one else from IL needs a ride)
You should keep a ride open for someone. Don't know if Meneil is going for sur eyet so yeah

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
You should keep a ride open for someone. Don't know if Meneil is going for sur eyet so yeah
I just talked to Tano, he said she's probably not going. I'll keep sonicmaster5000 on a wait list though, if it doesn't fill up then he's in.

ook

Smash Lord
DLA are you driving back on saturday night?
And, along those same lines, can I park at your house or should I try to find some other way to get there?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
DLA are you driving back on saturday night?
And, along those same lines, can I park at your house or should I try to find some other way to get there?
Yes I'm driving back saturday, and yes you can probably park at my house depending on how many cars are there.

ALSO, for whatever reason, M2K decided to get a ticket for a bus that gets into chicago at 2 p.m. on Thursday... so I'm guessing he needs someone to pick him up and house him on thursday night since I can't. I can house him on friday if you take him to my smashfest (which starts at 5 p.m. on friday BTW).

He's getting in at union station so you don't need to drive all the way to chicago to pick him up... he can just take a train to whatever station is closest to you. Anyone able to help him out?

Didn't you just get bodied at CoT5? :troll:

Edit: Arin avy is hype yo.
i think i did ok, i was 1 game away from making it outta pools... and i did pretty well against will! i was expecting to get 3 stocked but it wasnt too bad. silly DK :awesome:

i mean i didnt do as well as i could've but i didnt get bodied. which is my new favorite word.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Yes I'm driving back saturday, and yes you can probably park at my house depending on how many cars are there.

ALSO, for whatever reason, M2K decided to get a ticket for a bus that gets into chicago at 2 p.m. on Thursday... so I'm guessing he needs someone to pick him up and house him on thursday night since I can't. I can house him on friday if you take him to my smashfest (which starts at 5 p.m. on friday BTW).

He's getting in at union station so you don't need to drive all the way to chicago to pick him up... he can just take a train to whatever station is closest to you. Anyone able to help him out?
sorry can't house him, have class thursday night.

Akashi

Smash Lord
I just talked to Tano, he said she's probably not going. I'll keep sonicmaster5000 on a wait list though, if it doesn't fill up then he's in.
errr, not exactly. Meneil is definitely coming, and with us on Sat morning. She needs a different ride back though, which is what we're trying to figure out.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
oro wat is ur avy frum
It's from a hype Anime Golf game called Pangya.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzwLVs46fHc

0% chance cuz I am helping out Tec0
Might have to get a Kooh avy just to counter that. Arin is pretty awesome tho.
I wouldn't be mad tho.
errr, not exactly. Meneil is definitely coming, and with us on Sat morning. She needs a different ride back though, which is what we're trying to figure out.
I thought Zwarm said he could give her a ride.

Tom I'm pretty sure Melinda said she was going like last page. :laugh:

Akashi

Smash Lord
ya, we wanted to ride with tom there, and she would go with mike back. Idk how that'll work, which is why i told tom i'd text him later about it. That would be ideal for me at least... Since i won't have much alone time with mel this weekend

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Wow arent I a derp. I remember our conversation now tano, for some reason I mistook melinda for kappy (who cant go because of family).

I know I know, theyre easy to mix up :troll:

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
So does that mean Akashi and I are both in DLA's car going to the tournament, and I'm riding back with Oro? I'd prefer to be in the same car as Akashi at least on the way there, so that we can both go to DLA's and take the same train and whatnot. Maybe I could switch places with someone in Oro's car when we leave the tournament?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Mew2king should check with meleeheads for housing
M2K didn't check with anyone for anything.

So does that mean Akashi and I are both in DLA's car going to the tournament, and I'm riding back with Oro? I'd prefer to be in the same car as Akashi at least on the way there, so that we can both go to DLA's and take the same train and whatnot. Maybe I could switch places with someone in Oro's car when we leave the tournament?
Sounds good to me, then again I'm kind of out of the loop right now lol.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Well I know Kirk still isn't sure if he's going or not, so if he doesn't, there will most likely be a free spot in Kyle's car.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Do any of you guys play online matches? Since we're in the same state it should be a pretty good connection.

Top Bottom