• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
lol alright triple post. Barns said that he will drive under these conditions:

1. We get a full car (no prob)
2. Everyone meets at my house (Roselle train station right next to my house, train ticket costs like $3 from union station)
3. We pay for his share of gas (an extra $4 each, no biggie)

We got:

1. Barns
2. DLA
3. ____
4. ____
5. ____

who wants in?

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Where's hot dickings? I would like to go, it would be fun! :) Oh ****... -.-; the times though... when is it.

as in the times can someone link me please?

Count me in if it's at an appropriate time. Also I will take least priority, if someone better than me wants to go, they can have the seat.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
It's in St. Louis this weekend. Kain and King just asked to go so they have priority right now. Also Arty will probably get priority if he wants to go.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
gas costs will be really small, barns' car gets hella mpg.

I'm thinking it might be easier if I just took a train to geneva or something, instead of adding another hour to the trip. If anyone is planning on driving to wherever barns picks us up, can you swing by and grab me so I don't have to spend 3 hrs on a train?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Thinking of going, but I need to know specifics and such, cost, when we coming back, where we would have to meet

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Unless we get another car driving to HD, I really doubt Lain and Shugo are gonna be able to get a ride from us :( I'd love to help them but it doesn't really seem realistic at this time.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Unless we get another car driving to HD, I really doubt Lain and Shugo are gonna be able to get a ride from us :( I'd love to help them but it doesn't really seem realistic at this time.
If they could meet up wudn't it be? I don't see how 4 people can't fit in the back, since Lain and Shugo both real skinny XD

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
If they could meet up wudn't it be? I don't see how 4 people can't fit in the back, since Lain and Shugo both real skinny XD
lol it's cramped as **** with 3 people in the back of oro's car. There's no possible way we can fit 4 rofl.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I checked the times, and I won't be able to make it I wanted to.

So Oro/DLA Kain/King and u can take lain/shugo. pretty sure u could all fit anyway. None of u are really chubby. (no offense to anyone)

PS. I will just go to some local tourney, I have a better chance there anyway.. DLA sometime if you want u should come or Oro you both live relatively close (btw this tourney is this weekend so yeah.)

Maybe Iwill earn money to enter tournies more :p

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
ehhhh it would be cool for a while but eventually it would irk u think. UNLESS you fall asleep x3 thenthats awesome but being awake.. ew

ALSO make sure u have your cellphone... an d last thing.. who needs air.

lain

Smash Master
LOL akashi

gas will cost about $25-30 per person, assuming a car or 5. add in venue, food, and miscellaneous things, and it'll cost about $80ish total

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Lain is there any way for you and shugo to get a ride if we don't have room?

earthadept

Smash Lord
lain on this account

no we'd prolly have to ride a 15 hr bus... and i dun wanna do that again D:

please please please there's gotta be some way for me+shugo to comeeeeee

Arty

Smash Lord
You guys can't take DLA's car?

Also, if anyone texted me, I seem to have lost my phone :(

It's probably somewhere in my car lost in the trenches of stuff.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I would like to go to HDR since I get paid this Friday from work, but I work Saturday so I can't go. I would have drove as well since I have been meaning to go out for a road trip. Since that is out of the case I just wanted to give some info just for the hell of it and since people are posting anyway. =p

That been said, if anything is going down in the city this weekend I will be happy to join. I work late Saturday so anything in the afternoon is fine for me to travel to. I can even bring my Wii if need be. ^_^

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Eh if it doesn't work out to were we all can fit ill jus give my spot up so u guys can fit

Top Bottom