• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Quik17

Smash Ace
Wario remains in top tier! Hunger's probably drinking himself to death right about now.

And Ganon is in his own tier lol.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
anywaaaays.... if God exists, then why does half of the world's population live in extreme poverty? Doesn't sound like a very loving god to me.
wow, I missed it. Sorry guys. I'm working (very slowly) on a post explaining why I believe in Jesus. So start preparing a rebuttal atheist :p

If people loved everyone as they loved themselves, then world hunger wouldn't be an issue. You're blaming God for something that is our fault.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
If your God created us, then yeah it's his fault.
If I made a bad quality bomb and it blew up when I didn't want it to, would I be free of blame?

ook

Smash Lord
If your bombs are alive and have free will, then you can't really expect them all to follow your plan and blow up exactly when you want them to.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Neko the only way you are on my way to stuff is if it is in WI, or when we start running stuff at Nickel city that's 10-15 minutes away from you. If either of those things happen, I will gladly pick you up.

Scythe

Smash Master
speaking of nickel city, where is don't blink?!

those are the best tourneys despite the time it starts.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Sonic still sucks, ignore that.

But man. Ook, I'm surprised you haven't donkey punched the BBR yet. I've said it once and I'll say it again: Every time a DK does well, he drops in the tiers.

Ganon has his own tier! But when you read the "why" part to their placing, it becomes funny. "Ganon is the worst of the bottom three but is better than Bowser." L. O. L.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Sonic still sucks, ignore that.

But man. Ook, I'm surprised you haven't donkey punched the BBR yet. I've said it once and I'll say it again: Every time a DK does well, he drops in the tiers.

Ganon has his own tier! But when you read the "why" part to their placing, it becomes funny. "Ganon is the worst of the bottom three but is better than Bowser." L. O. L.
You shut your ***** mouth! You suck. YOOOOOOU SUCK!!

All jokes aside,

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Neko the only way you are on my way to stuff is if it is in WI, or when we start running stuff at Nickel city that's 10-15 minutes away from you. If either of those things happen, I will gladly pick you up.
omg i love you.

then what about what DigiDevimon's tourney?

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
school on saturday sucks balls, i can only make it to don't blink. I can't make any tourney's before 1 o clock :/! lol

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Webster has a tourney on October 30th.

Everyone that I can beat should go to it. :3

edit. speaking of ook, i have a bunch of replays of me ooking buuda from today that ill get uploaded and posted >:]

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I was expecting you today Tetsion. You disappoint me.

What's even more disappointing is Ook's recent inactivity. :cry: :cry: :cry:
We quit brawl and are professional League of Legends players.

I even break keyboard key's. What up son.

metroid1117

Smash Master
So I'm thinking of getting a new capture card (the old one doesn't work with Windows 7...); what devices do you guys use to record videos and about how much did it cost?

Also, is there going to be another Don't Blink!?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So I'm thinking of getting a new capture card (the old one doesn't work with Windows 7...); what devices do you guys use to record videos and about how much did it cost?

Also, is there going to be another Don't Blink!?
What kind of capture card is it/would you be willing to sell it? I still use XP.

The next Don't Blink is in the works, expect it possibly in late October.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
YoshQ uses Dazzle I think. Ask him what he uses, he's big on recording replays (he's got a big thread and all).

And nothing is happening until late October? Lame.

Top Bottom