• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I'd like to go to both as well, but if I have to choose one, I'd choose Apex!

Scythe

Smash Master
My hatred for Lebron will only double if he cops out and goes to Miami.

ook

Smash Lord
Did Jordan ever have his own bubbilicious flavor? I don't think so

Even if he did, it would never taste as good as LeBron's. Raspberry lightning lemonade is so good

Raid

Smash Cadet
Zoze be creepin

And DLA, Raid lives close to Raleigh, and he's driving back for school that weekend.
my house is 4 hours from Raleigh, and If I don't wind up driving wisconsin with me, I'll have some room, though I won't be driving back, so be sure to have a way home =) Also I'd have to check but my dad is trying to get rooms discounted at one of the hotels, and if I got more peeps I'll have him try and get another, though I have to double check on that one.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I thought I posted this somewhere, but I don't see it. I was just kidding about the stalking. They have a 30 probation period where you can't miss any days, and I've been sick for the last week :(.

Are you guying going to any tournaments East or West (or South) of Chicago?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Someone PM when you guys find a tournament your going to. I got fired from Wal-mart today, so I can start traveling again!
Lawsuit ? :D

Seriously the stuff women can get away with is hilarious to me.

Also who from Illinois is going to me and Pharrox's tournament this weekend. Akashi was telling me some I'll people were coming down here :D

clowsui

Smash Legend
Zozefup, go to Daycia's tournament on July 31st

Who cares if there's a tourney in STL on the same day, it's been too long since you've been to MWE :bee:

Arty

Smash Lord
I remember when Amari wanted to drive to Genesis at the last second b/c he thought it took 2 hours to get to California from Chicago :laugh:

Top Bottom